Let Bosses Swim!

So, i'm not a huge fan of those kinds of exploits firstly, and i would really like it if we could not kill hard bosses anymore by glitching on water, or now by standing on a raft, wich actually makes it seems like it's more legit :D. 

Hounds can already swim :D. Dragonly and Beequeen could just fly over the water, and a swimming smashing bearger or deerclops animation would just be cool if anything :D. Whatchu think?

I like the idea alot. It'd be pretty cool to see Deerclops freeze a path on the ocean with his AoE for him to move in on the players, and for the bearger to possibly create waves that damage and maybe push the boat(?)

But yeah, I'm all for allowing bosses to reach us at sea, because I don't just want bosses to become fodder to boats decked out with unreachable catapults.

I was about to say how I can see Bearger swimming but not Deerclops—

1 hour ago, Axelocke said:

It'd be pretty cool to see Deerclops freeze a path on the ocean with his AoE for him to move in on the players ...

Genius.

I agree, that should be changed. I was just imagining that the Dragonfly and Bee Queen would fly over to attack normally, and the other giants like Bearger and Deerclops would also act normally, and they would just walk half submerged in water. The farther and deeper the ocean gets, the more the giants walk submerged in water, until they become a dark blob under the ocean with angry gurgling bubbles rising to the surface, waiting for you to move into a shallow area so it can attack you.

Archived