Warly Rework Idea: The Culinary Tab

In my other post, I wrote about the upcoming DST character Warly having new dishes that give buffs to whoever eats them. In this post I'm going to propose some ideas for their recipes, effects, and names. In addition to my previous post, I propose Warly also have a "Culinary" crafting tab, it would have his portable crock pot, chef pouch, and additional food stuff that will be used for or with his special dishes. These ideas are rough, I am open to change them if you think they should be changed, lets begin.

The Culinary Tab:

• Portable crock pot: x4 gold, x3 boards, x6 charcoal.

Warly's signature crock pot, lets him cook on the go, anyone can carry and use it.

• Chef pouch: x2 papyrus, x1 rope.

Backpack, halves spoilage, 8 slots, does not keep ice fresh or cool down thermal stones.

• x3 Salt: x2 nitre, x2 rock.

Can salt food to regain freshness.

• Ice Maker 3000: x2 boards, x1 thermal stone, x2 Electrical Doodad.

Functions the same as it does in shipwrecked, just uses wood instead of bamboo .

• The following are all crock pot components:
  • Gold Tea Leaves : x2 gold, x4 Petals.
  • Meaty Stock: x4 bone shards, x1 morsel, x4 ice.
  • Horror Sauce: x4 nightmare fuel, 1 electric milk.
  • Red Pepper Powder: x1 red gem, x4 seeds, x1 rock.
  • Iceberg Mints : x1 blue gem, x4 ice, x1 rock.

Warly's Specialty Dishes:

In addition to his standard unique crock pot dishes, here are some that give special buffs. (Note that with the gourmet mechanic I proposed before, Warly's food, and his unique food, are 33% better than the said stats, but I'm not doing that math)

• Mint Smoothie: 3.0 fruit, x1 Iceberg Mints.

Give a passive cooling effect for 5 minutes. Gives health +20, hunger +25, sanity +20.

• Red Pepper Chilli: 1.0 veggie, 1.5 meat, x1 Red Pepper Powder.

Gives a passive heating effect for 5 minutes. Gives health +20, hunger +40, sanity +10.

• Chicken Soup: x2 drumsticks, 1.0 veggie, x1 Meaty Stock.

For the soul, regenerates 75 hunger over 2 minutes. Gives health +40, hunger +75 (over 2 minutes), sanity +30.

• Creepy Pasta:  2.0 veggie, x1 Horror Sauce, 0.5 meat.

Immunity to all sanity auras, positive and negative, for 5 minutes. Gives health +10, hunger +37.5, sanity -10.

• Gold Tea: x2 Gold Tea Leaves, sweetener, ice.

Gives +2.5 speed for 2 minutes. Gives health +3, hunger +12.5, sanity +33.

These are the ideas I have now, I'm sure there are more and better ideas to be made, but that's what I have now. they will probably add more food stuff with the next big update that sits between now and Warly's DST debut, so more recipes are feasible than the ones I have made here. If you have any suggestions or criticism, leave them down below.

Archived