Pew-matic horn: pls tune down dmg table, still very high

FreyaMaluk

Lower dmg 17

Mid dmg 34

High dmg 51

This is much balanced considering u can use twigs that are the most abundant resources to stack 40 and shoot for 45. Pls move them low tier 

Also pls remove Nightmare Fuel from tier 3 dmg and add to mid tier dmg. NF is very ez to farm so it pretty much defies the purpose of making it high tier dmg for rare items with something as ez as NF

I agree with what you say, it is way too strong.

But I actually kinda want them to let the pew-matic horn like it is right now (pretty much the first actual viable ranged weapon without the need of farming for days and then burn it all in one go) and then tweak it when they add Wheeler to DST. 

Because you are gonna add her, right Klei? Huh!? RIGHT!? 

:wilson_ecstatic:

1 minute ago, Misa22 said:

I agree with what you say, it is way too strong.But I actually kinda want them to let the pew-matic horn like it is right now

This is a bit confusing... The argument that the devs should keep the dmg as it is to wait for a future rebalance in dst that is probs not gonna come anyways... Doesn't really make much sense. 

2 minutes ago, Misa22 said:

Because you are gonna add her, right Klei? Huh!? RIGHT!? 

:wilson_ecstatic:

I don't think they are gonna add her to dst. 

I meant that i want them to destroy the damage of the gun if they put her in DST, not in Solo. 

For example, i don't mind the "lanterns having infinite light when on the ground and you reload world" bug in Solo, but I am glad they patched it for DST. 

I don't really mind OP stuff in Solo and 1 player games, cause YOU put your own rules when YOU are playing, but in online games... Yeah, no. 

7 minutes ago, Misa22 said:

I meant that i want them to destroy the damage of the gun if they put her in DST, not in Solo. 

For example, i don't mind the "lanterns having infinite light when on the ground and you reload world" bug in Solo, but I am glad they patched it for DST. 

I don't really mind OP stuff in Solo and 1 player games, cause YOU put your own rules when YOU are playing, but in online games... Yeah, no. 

I get your point but you already confirmed you feel her dmg is a bit too much for single player and this is the point of this thread really.... 

Just because it's solo gameplay doesn't mean a character should be imbalanced for everybody. 

Archived