Can't activate Twitch Drops

I can not connect my Twitch account with Klei, even though in the settings of Twitch and Klei are linked and also with the same player of Steam ID, it all started when I had an account which was hacked when I was connected to Twitch and Klei, when I lost this account I created a new one in Twitch and managed to link it to Klei, but I do not receive any drop and during lives says that I need to enable the drops even with the linked accounts, I do not know how to proceed with this situation, I sent an email to Twitch asking for help and I could not get answers for almost 2 weeks, I do not want to lose these skins because of an error. (Google Translate)

https://imgur.com/a/N6yWkbU

3 hours ago, wendellbr said:

I can not connect my Twitch account with Klei, even though in the settings of Twitch and Klei are linked and also with the same player of Steam ID, it all started when I had an account which was hacked when I was connected to Twitch and Klei, when I lost this account I created a new one in Twitch and managed to link it to Klei, but I do not receive any drop and during lives says that I need to enable the drops even with the linked accounts, I do not know how to proceed with this situation, I sent an email to Twitch asking for help and I could not get answers for almost 2 weeks, I do not want to lose these skins because of an error. (Google Translate)

https://imgur.com/a/N6yWkbU

heck dude i hope twitch gets back to you asap cause i dunno what klei could do for you

16 hours ago, X-lem said:

Did you follow the instructions of the last picture?

ya, i created another account with the same email, then was the option to disconect Klei so i did it and disabled the account, when i created another account i could vinculate with Klei but im not recieving any drop.

30 minutes ago, wendellbr said:

ya, i created another account with the same email, then was the option to disconect Klei so i did it and disabled the account, when i created another account i could vinculate with Klei but im not recieving any drop.

You created another Twitch account with the same email? That might be your problem. Do you have another junk email you could try using to create a Twitch account with and link it to your Klei account?

Edit: Also how did you get to that last page in your pictures? When I type that into my address bar I get a server unavailable message.

2 hours ago, X-lem said:

Você criou outra conta no Twitch com o mesmo email? Esse pode ser o seu problema. Você tem outro lixo eletrônico que pode tentar usar para criar uma conta do Twitch e vinculá-la à sua conta do Klei?

Edit: Também como você chegou a última página em suas fotos? Quando eu digito isso na minha barra de endereços, recebo uma  mensagem do servidor indisponível .

it happens when you try to link another account when its alreary linked, and its not this problem ,its another twitch account with other email, and when i go to conections in twitch i can see it's linked, the thing is i can't recieve any drop even with the account linked.

I'm still trying to conect the account and i saw, when i try to conect Klei to Twitch appears an error message but conect the account, so Twitch says it's conected and Klei says it's not, and when i try to conect again Klei says it's conected and during livestreams Twitch says it's not conected, but at Twitch configs appears Klei is conected, idk nothing anymore, pls help me ;- ;

I have that same issue. My original Twitch account got hacked, and I have no way to retrieve it because the hacker had changed the email on that account. I tried to reach out to Twitch, but it's been about 2 and half months. Still no response from them, or anything about fixing my problem. I even tried to contact Klei in hopes that it can be fixed on Klei's end, but the rep had told me s/he will forward this to the developing team and nothing had been done so far. 

Mind you, I have been trying to connect my new Twitch account (under a different email), and I'm still having the same issue. I've tried doing this through google incognito mode, different browser (google chrome, microsoft edge, and even steam's browser) and no luck. I'm at a point where I feel hopeless and it's very upsetting that there is no way to fix this because both sides wont help. 

• Developer

Unfortunately our hands are somewhat tied with these problems at the moment, as the Twitch account linking system has problems when we try to link your account to a second twitch account. We're working with Twitch to get them to resolve these problems so that we can link your Klei account to a new Twitch account without having to access the original Twitch account.

Hey guys, I was going through the same issue ( having my Twitch account compromised thus locking me out of earning Twitch drops for DST)

My advice is to keep contacting Twitch, if your account was hacked, send in a report, give it a week, try again.
Keep tabs on your case number for future reference and also trying Tweeting at Twitch support on Twitter, it might take some time since it seems like they have a smaller staff then you might thing, but it's worth the attempt.

But there is hope and I also want to give a big thankful for the Klei staff who're always trying they're best to help as much as they can, even if they're hands may be tied in the situation

YAAAAA I LINKED THE ACCOUNT, i was trying in a different computer while my old one had a problem, so i got my computer back and tried again, idk that change something, buuut, i follow the instructions that Peter said and worked, i love my computer so much now. And i created another account with the same email of the first one that got hacked and deleted. i'm hopeful for u now guys, good luck. 

Try link using another computer you never used before or the one you already linked your first account, for me worked try again using the computer that i linked the first time.

• Developer
18 hours ago, wendellbr said:

Try link using another computer you never used before or the one you already linked your first account, for me worked try again using the computer that i linked the first time.

You could also try logging in to the original account in an incognito window. That might help too.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:26 PM, wendellbr said:

Unfortunately, I am not so lucky with this method. I just got onto my laptop that originally linked those accounts, and I still have the same problem.

On 5/29/2019 at 9:49 AM, Sakul said:

My advice is to keep contacting Twitch, if your account was hacked, send in a report, give it a week, try again.
Keep tabs on your case number for future reference and also trying Tweeting at Twitch support on Twitter, it might take some time since it seems like they have a smaller staff then you might thing, but it's worth the attempt.

I have been trying to contact Twitch, but it seems their response is automated or a copy/paste. There is nothing "humanely" written in their e-mail.  First, Twitch had told me that it appears my account was compromised, but they reset the password to the wrong account, and now, their response system tells me that I am not the owner of my hacked account. I kind of gave up for any hope. It's not fun running through the same process, and it's driving me away from any hopes of trying to link my accounts successfully.

Archived