Everything I gathered about the NEW Willow

Well, this is an UPDATE video, so it does not include much on what we ALREADY know, which is why I did not mention the lighter all that much. Sorry if that disappointed some of you folks. Also like I said in the video, feel free to point out information I missed out, and share with others. Enjoy!
also, typo regarding Bernie's active sanity : it's 18 not 19 (stupid me)

35 minutes ago, Canis said:

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to use something like logs/charcoal for a sanity station, or does rope give more sanity in general?

Rope is generally used since its one of the cheapest items with longer burning time (around 20 seconds). I dont know how much time does charcoal burn when lit on the ground though, so Im not sure if that could be used as well, but I know logs do burn less than 20 seconds.

Btw awesome video as always James, keep up the great work!

6 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Rope is generally used since its one of the cheapest items with longer burning time (around 20 seconds). I dont know how much time does charcoal burn when lit on the ground though, so Im not sure if that could be used as well, but I know logs do burn less than 20 seconds.

Btw awesome video as always James, keep up the great work!

I tried it by myself a few days ago and according to the result: Rope and boards burn for 30s, logs and charcoal for 15s and cut grass and twigs for 7.5s.

Archived