New Clothes, boots and stuff

Yeah, I think they said the Icons/portraits for placeholders just for things to "collect".

They didn't like it, so they gifted us with these new clothing items which I Adore.

God, I love this company. 

Also, I feel bad for subjecting Wilson to try on everything new that I see pop up in that menu. X}

2 hours ago, Prajdo said:

Or they are going to remove them. I got a profile icon as today's drop.

They removed them... they didn't remove what next item will you get ( daily/in-game gifts ) because those are already selected when you get the previous gift.

meaning that on like thursday your drops should be clean of icons and those...

4 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

They removed them... they didn't remove what next item will you get ( daily/in-game gifts ) because those are already selected when you get the previous gift.

meaning that on like thursday your drops should be clean of icons and those...

My last login was maybe a week or two ago, and today I just got a pair of oxford shoes. If the rolls were decided when you last got your skin, then I would have only gotten something from the drop tables from a week ago, not one of the new skins. It's my understanding that drops are rolled immediately when you get them. That's why you can sometimes see people getting things like chests long after the event that gave them has ended.

Archived