Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

BeliarBAD

best autunum guide!!!!

Recommended Posts

BeliarBAD    564

im always getting a lot of hate cause im killing all spiders+nest and all pigs+houses in the early days of the game. imo its the best what you can do. you will have after that like 200 silk, 120 monster meat, 80 glands, tons of boards, cut stone, pig skins and meat. and you dont get annoyed by spiders anywhere at night anymore. and its pretty easy to kill the spider dents lvl 1-2. later its much harder and takes much more time and actually you should have builded a bunny/spider farm then. i only leave the spiders in the swamp alive so they fight the locals xxD later i get there my spidereggs to plant them in a bunnypen.

 

this is the first guide i saw who recommends this strat. props to glermz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seffard    144

It's fine to destroy everything if you are playing solo, but it's freaking selfish if otherwise and you dont know what all people are up to. I leave a couple buildings on each area or destroy only the most isolated so people can gather their materials too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    4,972
15 minutes ago, seffard said:

It's fine to destroy everything if you are playing solo, but it's freaking selfish if otherwise and you dont know what all people are up to. I leave a couple buildings on each area or destroy only the most isolated so people can gather their materials too. 

 

I agree, specially in public server is a kinda jerk move to destroy all pig houses... This happens quite a lot and the other people joining get screwed cuz the others took all the resources for themselves and didn't even rebuilt some houses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
1 hour ago, seffard said:

It's fine to destroy everything if you are playing solo, but it's freaking selfish if otherwise and you dont know what all people are up to. I leave a couple buildings on each area or destroy only the most isolated so people can gather their materials too. 

 

 

52 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I agree, specially in public server is a kinda jerk move to destroy all pig houses... This happens quite a lot and the other people joining get screwed cuz the others took all the resources for themselves and didn't even rebuilt some houses

this makes no sense what you are saying. the game is called dont starve together. what do you think im gonna do with all these ressources? im gonna build a public base... I mean i even cant build a base for myself cause you cant prevent players to join it. and again why should i play dst and make a base for myself only? sure a palyer who has no idea how to build a base and how to make things like bunny/spiderpen or pigfarm than he shoudnt do this strat.

leaving few pighouses on a public server also makes no sense cause they will be also shmashed from new players and then? what will the new players which join after them do?

and btw you can always get skins from the moonevent if the server runs out from pigskins

1 minute ago, _Ellat_ said:

Its pretty good IF YOU'RE PLAYING SINGLE

you guys are all playning single. this is a strat for basing together

if you think this is a single strat then you didnt get the point sry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Ellat_    206

No

I actually have friends that play dst and aren't noobs

Pretty rare nowadays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
1 minute ago, _Ellat_ said:

No

I actually have friends that play dst and aren't noobs

Pretty rare nowadays

geeez man youre a big noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleksmits    247

its simple to multiple pig houses with green gems just goo to ruin and make few discount amulets and destruction staff's and then you can form 1 pig house make 2 houses i did like that and its awesome fast way how to make private pig town in no time =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Ellat_    206

That is a big waste of green gems 

You can easily farm pig skin with 1 house truning pig in to a werepig and then make a catapult to kill them all of when you build more of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleksmits    247

but i don't need them for anything else in start and df gives 1 or 2 in each drop every 20 days so in time i can get new gems for another stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

what dont you understand????? houses drop ressources after destroying... if you didnt know that lol

you destroy all houses and then you rebuild them in a pig farm. like evryone can destroy houses... evryone can use the farm...

so do you wanna join a server with 2 pig houses in the world or you wanna join a server with a giant pigfarm????

geeez man...

a wise man said today to me: If someone hating on you, they have to learn how all the materials are easy to get later on in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
x0VERSUS1y    3,454

The point other commentators above probably want to convey is, and here I write from own experience: have seen people smashing pig houses for example, en mass, for Football Helmets used in Ruins rushes and fighting other bosses exclusively, not building Pig Farms, and not carrying about rest of players at all - on pub servers; even more scumbagy: saw this situation happening on Endless servers, basically these selfish A-holes doing their fun bit at the expense of others. On the other hand if you make a big base advertised/marked on map with Pig Farms and whatnot.. kudos to you - though you still should leave intact the 2 Pig Villages because some wandering players could benefit stumbling upon said still-standing structures.

I for one only take in pubs Pig heads from Touchstones and, via Monster Meat, morph pigs in the 2 villages, leaving their Houses untouched for other players to use them in same way - were-morphing via MM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Ellat_    206

 

1 minute ago, BeliarBAD said:

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

what dont you understand????? houses drop ressources after destroying... if you didnt know that lol

you destroy all houses and then you rebuild them in a pig farm. like evryone can destroy houses... evryone can use the farm...

so do you wanna join a server with 2 pig houses in the world or you wanna join a server with a giant pigfarm????

geeez man...

a wise man said today to me: If someone hating on you, they have to learn how all the materials are easy to get later on in the game.

On bigger servers noone wants to make pig farms and pig skin is getting used up quickly

Thats why Imo this guide was more likely firected to people that play alone

3 minutes ago, Bleksmits said:

but i don't need them for anything else in start and df gives 1 or 2 in each drop every 20 days so in time i can get new gems for another stuff

Farming mushroom skin its faster then dealing with toadstool that doesnt require much skill but a lot of materials

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
1 minute ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

The point other commentators above probably want to convey is, and here I write from own experience: have seen people smashing pig houses for example, en mass, for Football Helmets used in Ruins rushes and fighting other bosses exclusively, not building Pig Farms, and not carrying about rest of players at all - on pub servers; even more scumbagy - saw this situation happening on Endless servers, basically these selfish A-holes doing their fun bit at the expense of others. On the other end if you make a big base advertised/marked on map.. kudos to you - though you still should leave intact the 2 Pig Villages.

I for one only take in pubs Pig heads from Touchstones and, via Monster Meat, morph pigs in the 2 villages, leaving their Huts standing for other players to use them in same way - were-morphing via MM.

but i dont understand the point.... the villages will be destroyed anyways on a public server. so if i leave them then the next player will say jackpot and smash them for footballhelmets.

the strat says you smash them all and use it to make a big base for evryone. not for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleksmits    247

some times im smashing two pig heads near touch stone and placing hammer on ground for next player who will go near and can smash rest two and keep hammer 4-8 pig skins is realy okay for good start on public

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
5 minutes ago, _Ellat_ said:

 

On bigger servers noone wants to make pig farms and pig skin is getting used up quickly

Thats why Imo this guide was more likely firected to people that play alone

first of all read the comments of the guide. he made it in a server with 16 players!!!!!! and only because of this strat they were never out of ressources....

and what you and all others are talking about are the public servers which never reach the second year before they get reseted... no one is palying serious on them and there are a lot of griefers. but thats not dst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Ellat_    206

I played on glermz server he made a pig farm and we were always short on pig skin

Its kind of ironic actually

And NO Im not talking about public servers we always leave some houses because there are more important things then building a pig farm because we dont use that many football helmets we use thulecite crowns instead form ruins rush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
Just now, _Ellat_ said:

I played on glermz server he made a pig farm and we were always short on pig skin

so? whats that for a comment????

i stop arguing now with you. you have no idea from this game. you ignore my facts lol youre just saying some words which make no sense lol and you get likes from not intelligent people lol this forum is insane xxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeliarBAD    564
1 minute ago, _Ellat_ said:

Thats because you're the ignorant one

no im just better in this game then you guys all together but no one of you wanna play so you get busted xDDD

7 minutes ago, _Ellat_ said:

I played on glermz server he made a pig farm and we were always short on pig skin

Its kind of ironic actually

And NO Im not talking about public servers we always leave some houses because there are more important things then building a pig farm because we dont use that many football helmets we use thulecite crowns instead form ruins rush

you want to show you know something of this game and you picked the best armor in the game muuuahahahahaha

but you know what you forgot...? thule crowns dont stack. so how can you use them as your daily armor??? better stop posting man xxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Ellat_    206
2 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

no im just better in this game then you guys all together but no one of you wanna play so you get busted xDDD

Funniest thing I heard since I'm on the forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    5,961
3 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

no one of you wanna play so you get busted

noone wants to play with an egg that screams at people

also having less time/ not wanting to drain hype before the willow update even drops isn't a bad thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.