Willow and other characters backstory

Let's talks about this before Willow backstory upload.

Did you hear about 'Wortox Has Arrived!' topic, right? it said "Unlike the other Survivors, he does not appear the be trapped in the Constant.", So, characters come to Maxwell's World, Don't Starve (Single-Player game).

But how? Hmm... I think Maxwell trapping or invite characters who's first letter of name are W, yes? I heard Willow said "I'm beginning to dislike that man" when examines Maxwell statue (DS only). but i can't find Willow said "Charlie", that means she don't know who is Charlie.

What do you think?

Sorry about my english are too bad.

1 hour ago, BadScra said:

But how? Hmm... I think Maxwell trapping or invite characters who's first letter of name are W, yes?

Maxwell used the Voxola to connect with and trap the other survivors. 
The first trailer shows Wilson building the machine and getting trapped himself.

Same applies to all the other characters. As an example, Webber says Maxwell promised help, but was lied to and is now stuck.

It is up for speculation on what he promised Willow, however.

44 minutes ago, BadScra said:

But how? Hmm... I think Maxwell trapping or invite characters who's first letter of name are W, yes? I heard Willow said "I'm beginning to dislike that man" when examines Maxwell statue (DS only). but i can't find Willow said "Charlie", that means she don't know who is Charlie.

I'm going to guess that literally everybody's names in that human world begins with a W

On 4/30/2019 at 2:56 PM, Angel_Octoling said:

Maxwell used the Voxola to connect with and trap the other survivors. 
The first trailer shows Wilson building the machine and getting trapped himself.

Same applies to all the other characters. As an example, Webber says Maxwell promised help, but was lied to and is now stuck.

It is up for speculation on what he promised Willow, however.

Maxwell promised Willow fire immunity.

not sorry

Archived