buff wheeler's gun damage slightly

2019-05-01_04h40_04.png.fbb2f118e85d088e9a1ce16f1241fe28.png

buff her mid-gundamage from 45 to 50.

45 is not enough.

low-damage(34) and mid-damage(45) both needs 2hits to kill bats (50hp)

low-damage(34) and mid-damage(45) both needs 2hits to kill thunderbirds (50hp)

low-damage(34) and mid-damage(45) both needs 3hits to kill pikos (100hp)

low-damage(34) and mid-damage(45) both needs 3hits to kill frogs (100hp)

low-damage(34) and mid-damage(45) both needs 3hits to kill hanging vines (100hp)

so make difference between low damage and mid damage.

i think mid damage 50 is proper.

The new way her gun works - cutstone seems to do the same damage as a twig, which also doesn't seem right. While I agree that low and mid tier need more of a differentiation, having mid tier at 50 and high tier at 60 isn't enough of a seperation, and again we would be in the boat of never wasting those tier items to cause 10 more damage (and at the moment, top tier items are all rare and hard to get, so why would you waste them to do barely more damage. But at the same time, 1 rock = 100 damage was way too high). It's definitely a difficult balance to reach

Honestly it’s perfectly fine the way it is, having the gun be an ok weapon fits her just fine. Klei just changed her for the second time, we should just appreciate all of their hard work and consideration for taking our suggestions. Thank you Klei!

8 hours ago, woodchip said:

Honestly it’s perfectly fine the way it is, having the gun be an ok weapon fits her just fine. Klei just changed her for the second time, we should just appreciate all of their hard work and consideration for taking our suggestions. Thank you Klei!

Changing stats isn't hard deciding the balance is, and only 2 changes doesn't give much information about what is and isn't, she has had 3 states under powered, overpowered and now shes somewhat balanced, and only really need smaller changes which is what is being suggested, saying that we should stop giving feedback to a beta because the devs are listening to us is stupid. 

I really think her pew-matic is more than fine now, in fact, if it were for me I would have reduced it to 20/35/50 instead of those numbers, and I am still being generous. 34 damage for beefalo wool is dirt cheap considering how easy it is to farm and amass, same for palm leaves, cut grass, and silk; but at least the last 2 are used in many crafting recipes, so you might think it twice before using it (even then though).

NOOOOO

16 hours ago, pedregales said:

I would have reduced it to 20/35/50 instead of those numbers, and I am still being generous. 

I agree.

I actually suggested before something close to those numbers many times 23/34/50

9 hours ago, willowdead said:

yeah no one wants shoot gears for 60dmg.  

20/35/50 is fine

i like that

50dmg - rocks/charcoal/flint/ 

34dmg - logs/foods/etc

20dmg - ashes/grass/feathers (light weight things)

NO

I think the 60 dmg is supposed to be for bosses... things that are hard to get....

8 minutes ago, willowdead said:

it doesn't matter because there are more OP weapons In SW.

and that getting gears is too easy in SW is needs a balance patch

then use NF... or is that also too hard for u to get xD

btw.. I think 60 dmg for NF is also too much.. but oh well at least you have to farm for it

1 minute ago, willowdead said:

Using NF,GEARS are OKAY.

but more dmg needs for their values.

but i don't care because I used to use mid-dmg things

u can dodge and attack with very simple items for 45 dmg dude... there is no reason to make that more dmg... NO REASON! it would be very OP

45 dmg for a simple rock that you can stack for 40 is pretty amazing.. also stingers finally being good for something

and 34 dmg for things like grass and twigs that also stack for 40 is already exceptionally good

she nerfed hp(150->100),speed,inventory and dmg. compared to that, her 5dmg+ is not very noticible . she is no longer OP after patch. :) 

when i shoot bats. bats are alive with 5hp. 

so both of low dmg and mid dmg needs 2hits.

when I fight with small mobs i can't feel difference between low dmg and mid dmg cause of just 5dmg!

that is too bad

Archived