Cure for negative traits

What if you could create a cure for flatulence? Or narcolepsy? Or even anemic dupes? There are cures for that irl (not sure about narcolepsy but others can be cured).

Lets say a flatulent dupe would get a pill made out of mealwood seeds daily to prevent the "gasses". Easy recipie to prevent the early game trouble. You could still have the extra nat gas for lategame if you want.
Narcoleptic should be more complex so it still is a problem early but managable. Daily taking the medicine would prevent the naps. Similar anemia. A special pill would add extra athletics but only for a dupe with that trait.

I once proposed a pill to repress gastrointestinal-related traits (diarrhea, irritable bowel, flatulent, etc).  If we could make something like this I would consider taking on flatulent dupes, but as is they're a no-go for me.

PS - On a somewhat related note, I've also proposed a therapist job (complete with a couch for patients to lounge on during therapy sessions) that could repress psychological traits like squeamish and trypophobia.  I think that could be a fun branch of the new medic skill tree.

Archived