Just Another Character Idea

With all these new characters coming out, I really enjoy seeing characters with strong synergy and that really help in a way that the entire team can appreciate. So I was thinking, what if there was a character who could help boost team sanity and decorate the base. Let's see they have some extra sculpting recipes, or decorations in the structure tab. Maybe they're just cosmetic, or maybe they help boost sanity or something like that. Something like an item that increases speed in a radius liking cobblestone roads. Just an interesting way to add more to the game in a way that everybody can enjoy.

18 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

I do not enjoy it if a Wes plants Balloons over the whole base. So: Dunno about that idea...

Oh, I do enjoy balloons... [evil laugher] ... to explode them. (I am filled with an irrational urge to do so)

Anyways, I like the idea of a sculpturer character, could be a nice addition to the game. 

On 15/4/2019 at 11:01 PM, Catteflyterpill said:

With all these new characters coming out, I really enjoy seeing characters with strong synergy and that really help in a way that the entire team can appreciate. So I was thinking, what if there was a character who could help boost team sanity and decorate the base. Let's see they have some extra sculpting recipes, or decorations in the structure tab. Maybe they're just cosmetic, or maybe they help boost sanity or something like that. Something like an item that increases speed in a radius liking cobblestone roads. Just an interesting way to add more to the game in a way that everybody can enjoy.

perhaps they could make statues of other materials than marble and rock?

Archived