Clear explored map command?

1 hour ago, Cosheeta said:

Filling it using debug commands was simple enough, but I haven't found anything on clearing it completely.

Anyone know if it's possible to do with commands?

for x=-1600,1600,35 do for y=-1600,1600,35 do ThePlayer.player_classified.MapExplorer:RevealArea(x,0,y) end end

or

for x=-1600,1600,35 do for y=-1600,1600,35 do UserToPlayer("Your Name").player_classified.MapExplorer:RevealArea(x,0,y) end end

should help.

3 hours ago, Cosheeta said:

Oh I see the misunderstanding.

When I said clear I don't mean to complete like how you "clear" a level. I meant wipe it clean. As in reset it to empty.

You want the Fog of War back, then?

The black stuff that doesn't show the map, right?

12 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

You want the Fog of War back, then?

The black stuff that doesn't show the map, right?

Yesbox. I'd prefer to do quick scan-overs and make sure certain kinds of placements I get are nifty enough, by revealing the map. Once I find a nice world to call home I'd like to reset the map and resort to filling out the map by foot. Would be nice with a change of pace were I can confirm a traversable landscape before spending time learning it.

8 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

so you want the opposite?

then use the mod "too many items" and click on "hide"

Aha alrighty, thank you

Though if anyone knows if it's possible through commands or other "vanilla" means as well the question still stands~

19 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

Aha alrighty, thank you

Though if anyone knows if it's possible through commands or other "vanilla" means as well the question still stands~

All mods that are only-server or only-client could be ran via the console and be "vanilla".

For instance, the hide map feature of the mod is just using:

TheWorld.minimap.MiniMap:ClearRevealedAreas()

Ran on the client it seems.

1 minute ago, CarlZalph said:

All mods that are only-server or only-client could be ran via the console and be "vanilla".

Myes, I just rather meant that I prefer to not pile up on stray features if I can do without mods. But then presumably,, I can use this line in my console directly instead? Gonna give it a whirl

Archived