Woodlegs hamlet tips!

A few tips I've amassed on my limited experience in hamlet with everyone's favorite scallywag.

-pick exotic flowers when low on sanity, as they are renewable in the jungle

-Try to rush palace city, as it also contains the Tam O Shanter

-use spyglass to clear out the map 

Anything else you guys might wanna add? I thought about starting in SW and rushing skyworthy to bring lucky hats and coffee over to hamlet 

If Woodlegs were given the ability to craft his stuff without having to do it in SW first, you could start in Hamlet and Lucky Hats would be completely renewable; he'd actually be a really good character there, possibly even moreso than SW, what with Tams being easy to access. You can get the Bone Shards and Dubloons from chests, you'd only have to get the Cloth from shops. Renewable Lucky Hats would also mean renewable Sea Legs as well, but he also can't craft that in Hamlet without doing it in SW first despite literally starting with the materials to do so.

When will this Woodlegs oppression end? Even with merged crafting he's still tethered to SW; I hope him having to craft his stuff in SW first was a mere oversight. You don't need to start in RoG and craft Wigfrid's things to access them elsewhere, and you don't need to start in Hamlet and craft Wormwood's things to access them elsewhere either.

5 minutes ago, Hatano Eichero said:

Why not just use a sowing kit on the lucky hat?

I'll admit I didn't think of that, but it would be tiring and costly. It's also a matter of principle (Wigfrid and Wormwood being able to craft their items when starting outside their DLCs, Woodlegs not).

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

I'll admit I didn't think of that, but it would be tiring and costly. It's also a matter of principle (Wigfrid and Wormwood being able to craft their items when starting outside their DLCs, Woodlegs not).

I was just thinking of it as a compromise, as for the possibility of the devs not changing this.

It isn't too costly in my opinion, I just get hounds teeth from the battle shop.

Woodlegs is more than viable in Hamlet but I definitely agree that he should be able to craft his items in Hamlet.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:13 AM, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

When will this Woodlegs oppression end? 

#freewoodlegs xD

but seriously that he cannot build his ship is just dumnb... why can Wormwood craft his tab things in each world? Pff...  preferential treatment!!! REEEE xD

Archived