For Mushrooms.

Now I'm sure that mushrooms are being added (and I'm quite delighted at that), as Kevin has said it and stuff, but what I saw/heard were truffles. While these are mushrooms, I was hoping that they wouldn't be the only type. Truffles however, could give pigs another use, as I've seen people ask for, as pigs in real life are used (or used to be used) to find truffles. So maybe you could rarely find one above ground or from randomly digging, then click a pig while holding it, and it would lead you to more?Now as for other mushrooms, I was thinking why not make it so that if you leave a stump of a tree un-dug for too long, it grows mushrooms. This would make it so you would have to sacrifice a log to get them, so that seems quite balanced.These are just some thoughts of mine, feel free to leave feedback or add to what I've said! Thanks. :D

Edited by TheCactusThief

Now I'm sure that mushrooms are being added (and I'm quite delighted at that), as Kevin has said it and stuff, but what I saw/heard were truffles. While these are mushrooms, I was hoping that they wouldn't be the only type. Truffles however, could give pigs another use, as I've seen people ask for, as pigs in real life are used (or used to be used) to find truffles. So maybe you could rarely find one above ground or from randomly digging, then click a pig while holding it, and it would lead you to more?Now as for other mushrooms, I was thinking why not make it so that if you leave a stump of a tree un-dug for too long, it grows mushrooms. This would make it so you would have to sacrifice a log to get them, so that seems quite balanced.These are just some thoughts of mine, feel free to leave feedback or add to what I've said! Thanks. :D

I like it, +1I wonder if Maxwell will arrest you for using pigs xD

poisiounous shrooms or what about those shrooms that grow on buffalo poo? the ones that make you see pink elephants :)

Poisonous or magik shrooms?Maybe can exist both..poisonous take part from yor health,can be used to make poisoned weapons and traps,etc..magik shrooms take part of your sanity and change the usual drawed dark graphics of the game temporaly to brighting psiquedelic watercolor..like 60's videoclip..XD:happypigs: Edited by Arkume Beltz