[Game Update] - 320365

• Developer
  • Fixed bug with controller targeting when using a Pitchfork as Wortox.
  • Fixed missing sounds for some of Wortox’s emotes.
  • Fixed the size of Equestrienne Headdress when dropped on the ground.
  • Fixed the oval portrait for Random Character in the Lobby’s Character Select.

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

NOOOOOOOOO

His healing is way too strong, especially in a large group. He effectively hard counters Bee Queen with how many souls drop in that fight. I think either reducing the amount he can carry to 10 or lowering the healing to 10 would make him more balanced.

5 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

His healing is way too strong, especially in a large group. He effectively hard counters Bee Queen with how many souls drop in that fight. I think either reducing the amount he can carry to 10 or lowering the healing to 10 would make him more balanced.

what about Winona she is a all propose boss killing machine

this may just be the new standard of characters after the rework: op to kill bosses

7 hours ago, Starlogy said:

I for one am not so sure about that. Indeed when he "overloads" with souls, going past 20, it drops a big amount and does mass healing. If you are an experienced and careful player planning ahead to the point you can time such process to when really needing it.. is certainly overpowering. But - and this is a big but: most players can barely survive as Wilson first Autumn. For them Wortox's food penalty plus constant sanity drain (by consuming souls) and the fact you are a monster can mean certain death - either from starvation, mobs otherwise neutral/friendly with non-monster characters or from Insanity Shadow Creatures. And seeing how 60-70% of player-base are those dying casual-Wilson types.. let's wait a bit more. Again indeed the amount of souls from almost everything needs a tweak. Rest... hmm - for casuals Wortox is challenging with his mechanic overall.

Edited by x0VERSUS1y
*additions and corrections*

1 hour ago, Starlogy said:

stop asking for nerfs....  tbh nerfing everything is not the key to a fun gameplay experience... we don't even know what other dangers are gonna come our way in future updates and his healing might come in handy

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

stop asking for nerfs....  tbh nerfing everything is not the key to a fun gameplay experience...

To be fair, the exact same thing can be said for buffs. If everything gets too easy then there's no challenge, and a lack of challenge isn't the key to a fun gameplay experience either...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1