20-30 fps after reinstalling windows

Hi guys!Before i reinstalled windows i had 60 fps in don't starve and dst,but after reinstalling i have 20-30(even in menu),i don't use netbook mode or small textures.I was looking for an answer on my own, but everywhere people suggest turning off netbook mode,but it's already off!

11 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Since you have your graphics drivers installed, check to see if your discrete card is actually in use by the game and not some integrated one on a CPU.

In the nvidia settings, I put "use a high-performance nvidia processor" and the game now starts from the nvidia graphic card (as far as I understood), but I still have 20-30 fps. But the log says that im running 32-bit version, maybe from for this,or should it be?

?

13 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Since you have your graphics drivers installed, check to see if your discrete card is actually in use by the game and not some integrated one on a CPU.

I watched the log after my last run, and it says that the game is still running from a discrete graphics card .. I play in steam, and I don’t know how to make the game run from Nvidia, if I turn off the intel (discrete graphic card), something happens to the my laptop Something strange.

13 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Okay..Now it's running with my Nvidia graphic card,i have 40 fps in menu but still only 20 in game ;-;

28 minutes ago, Wendymain66 said:

I watched the log after my last run, and it says that the game is still running from a discrete graphics card .. I play in steam, and I don’t know how to make the game run from Nvidia, if I turn off the intel (discrete graphic card), something happens to the my laptop Something strange.

The discrete card is the high performance one, while an integrated is the low performance one usually embedded on a CPU.

DST is 32bit, so that's fine.

Could you upload your log file?

As for getting games to use the discrete, you'll have to use the GPU's driver software to control it.  In the case with NVIDIA it's their Control Panel software.

Should be something in there to make specific .exes use the discrete by forcing it.

52 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

The discrete card is the high performance one, while an integrated is the low performance one usually embedded on a CPU.

DST is 32bit, so that's fine.

Could you upload your log file?

As for getting games to use the discrete, you'll have to use the GPU's driver software to control it.  In the case with NVIDIA it's their Control Panel software.

Should be something in there to make specific .exes use the discrete by forcing it.

I use an integrated or discrete graphic card - no difference, I always have 20-30 fps.(I hope that I have not made some stupid mistake, and the decision was near)

client_log.txt

Archived