The Tinker's shop and how i think it could be improved

The tinker's tower for those of you who haven't seen it yet is a new shop in hamlet. This shop allows you to purchase blueprints, What kind? These blueprints are blueprints from Reign of giants and shipwrecked. There is 9 in total

The 9 goes as follows 

Walking cane - 500 oincs

Eyebrella - 300 oincs

Scaled chest - 200 oincs

Scaled armor - 200 oincs

Weather pain - 100 oincs

Dripple pipes - 100 oincs

insulated pack - 100 oincs

Hibearnation vest - 50 oincs

Now, this is essentially an small form of merged crafting, a feature a lot of people would like to see added(And a lot of people who think it would be op to gain every recipe on the spot at an alchemy). In my opinion, This shop doesn't offer much, 8 out of the 9 items can just be crafted in ROG or SW so there not that great, which is why i'm making this thread today. The tinker's tower has really untapped potential that can be used here. More blueprints can possibly be added here, Mainly stuff you can place cause items can just be mass-crafted in another world and be imported into hamlet. With that being said, here are some structure blueprints i would like to be added into the tinker's tower (As well as prices for those structures)

Bee box - 400 oincs

Bunny hutch - 300 oincs

Pig house - 300 oincs

Sealab - 200 oincs

Sea wall - 50 oincs

Chiminea (and the sea verison) - 75 oincs

Ice machine - 250 oincs

Those are just few of the many items that could be added into this shop. Now lets go over why these items specifically.

For the sea wall and chiminea, its for deco at the lakes. For bunny hutches and pig houses They don't fit anywhere in hamlet but i don't think that matters, They can be used for farms Mainly for gameplay. Bee boxes because there is no concrete way of getting honey, Mant hills are unrenewable, This also (Just like most other blueprints i listed here) promotes cross-world exploration, Need bees? go to ROG or SW.  I put the ice machine there for the same reason i put the bee boxes there, there simply isn't a good way to get ice. Spam-buying ice from one of the shops is just too ineffective.

Like i said these are just few of the items that could be added, Maybe we could get a snakeskin rug blueprint too?

If you have any ideas for new blueprints, post about it! I would love to see it.

After viewing comments, I'm gonna make a list of item blueprints for the tower people suggested, here is its;

Obsidian firepit: 150 oincs

4 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

where is my obsidian fire pit blueprint.

That would be another great addition. Maybe 150 oincs?

40 minutes ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

You can craft Sea Walls in SW and bring them to Hamlet. They go in your inventory when crafted, just like any other wall.

oh, whoops

On 3/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, Computer-7 said:

I just realized that 8 out of 9 items can just be brought over from a different world

also you can get moggles blueprints from the shop

Which is why this shop is near-useless. Anyone who's survived for 100+ days in hamlet will tell you that they go in ROG to craft stuff like weather panes or eyebrellas

Archived