Console: Option to see Boss/Mob Health

It would be so so useful to have the ability to see aggro'd mobs or even just bosses' health bar. PS4 doesn't have mods, most of which I can't say I miss, but health bar and seeing what damage you're doing would be exceptionally helpful. Its my only real frustration with the game... besides how addicting it is.

Thanks!

The game is fine. PC players coming in trying to screw everything up with how it's been for like 5 years now. I know that opinion will make a lot of people mad, but people trying to change this game I fell in love with makes me mad.

Enemy targeting was fine (before they changed it)
Loot radius is fine
No mods is fine

It's on console, play it like a console game. Very rarely do console games bring mods over from the PC version.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:06 AM, Josonic said:

The game is fine. PC players coming in trying to screw everything up with how it's been for like 5 years now. I know that opinion will make a lot of people mad, but people trying to change this game I fell in love with makes me mad.

Enemy targeting was fine (before they changed it)
Loot radius is fine
No mods is fine

It's on console, play it like a console game. Very rarely do console games bring mods over from the PC version.

I don't play it on PC soooo.... ? I do play many other console games and most bosses have health bars, that's all I'm saying.

You implied you play on PC when you said you don't miss most the mods. How can you miss any of the mods if you haven't used them?

The game is supposed to be challenging. It's not supposed to hold your hand. That's the whole point

The uncertainty of the bosses health during a fight is something I really love about the game. A health bar would change some of my previous decisions in some cases. For example:

1) I was very unprepared when I first tried to beat klaus. I didn't know how much damage I already caused and I was out of healing options. I had to decide. Take a risk and continue the fight or run. I decided to play safe and escaped from him. I didn't know he was near death at this point.
With a health bar I would know how much health is left and that would have influenced my decision. In that case I would continue the fight and tank him to death.

2) A similiar situation as before, but with deerclops (my first fight as wendy). Again, I had to decide. Fight or run. I decided to fight, because I got that "just one more hit and he's down"-feeling. And I was right, two hits later I won. But it was very close and I would have died if he had more health left. A health bar would destroy that thrill at the end of the fight.

I really like that you have to keep track of the bosses health on your own and develop a kind of "feeling" for that.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:02 PM, Rogueagent01 said:

Given your experience there all i would suggest to the devs if it was ever implemented, is to put a toggle switch in the menus. That way everyone gets what they personnally want.

Yup, that's what I'd like to see. I know its not for everyone. 

On 3/18/2019 at 10:38 AM, Josonic said:

You implied you play on PC when you said you don't miss most the mods. How can you miss any of the mods if you haven't used them?

The game is supposed to be challenging. It's not supposed to hold your hand. That's the whole point

Ive watch play where other people have used them and saw what they offered. Just because I said I don't miss them doesn't mean I use them. You're being very crabby. 

Archived