MacTusk's Tooth

Hey guys, i'm a french guy and this is my first thread so don't blame me too much ^^ !So I saw the stream yesterday and I ask my a question, what do you think the MacTusk tooth will be use to ?I think probably for a weapon or a tooth trap like, what do you think ?

Giving us items that are (so far) useless is a pretty poor design choice in my opinion. It would be better to just add the Tusk as a drop when it has any use (so in the next patch I guess). Also I'd love to get Examine lines for every new item. "It's a thing..." is getting more and more annoying.

Giving us items that are (so far) useless is a pretty poor design choice in my opinion. It would be better to just add the Tusk as a drop when it has any use (so in the next patch I guess). Also I'd love to get Examine lines for every new item. "It's a thing..." is getting more and more annoying.

Adding items without giving them a use has been done before.Like the dapper west and top hat were useless until the insanity update.And now the winter hat and the breezy west are useless until tonight.So it is perfectly normal to have meaningless items in the game.

Adding items without giving them a use has been done before.Like the dapper west and top hat were useless until the insanity update.And now the winter hat and the breezy west are useless until tonight.So it is perfectly normal to have meaningless items in the game.

Just because it's been done before doesn't make it good. :p