About the Telelocator Focus...

In the last update, the Telelocator Staff/Focus were made to work in the Pig Ruins. But, I still think the potential for these items is SO MUCH MORE. Wouldn't it be awesome if the Telelocator Focus could work ACROSS ALL WORLDS? What I mean is that if I placed a Focus in my Hamlet World, I could travel to RoG and teleport some Rock Lobsters and Beefalo. If I placed a Focus in my SW World, I could teleport some Spider Monkeys for access to them in SW. Woundn't that be great? I think so...

32 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

In the last update, the Telelocator Staff/Focus were made to work in the Pig Ruins. But, I still think the potential for these items is SO MUCH MORE. Wouldn't it be awesome if the Telelocator Focus could work ACROSS ALL WORLDS? What I mean is that if I placed a Focus in my Hamlet World, I could travel to RoG and teleport some Rock Lobsters and Beefalo. If I placed a Focus in my SW World, I could teleport some Spider Monkeys for access to them in SW. Woundn't that be great? I think so...

that seems possible in a logical sense....

but it will be Chaos if it comes to happen.

Archived