About the upcoming Skin Store...

Does anyone know which skins will be available in said shop? 

You know, i do not own DST on pc, so i am not sure if it has EVERY skin from previos events available to purchase or just the ones of the current event. 

I'm asking because, well, we console players haven't ever had the chance to buy, say, Gorge skins. Will we have to wait 1 year+ to be able to acquire those with money, or they are permanently in there? 

Thanks in advance, and also thank you devs for starting to show some love to the console comunity :wilson_blush:

17 minutes ago, Misa22 said:

Does anyone know which skins will be available in said shop? 

You know, i do not own DST on pc, so i am not sure if it has EVERY skin from previos events available to purchase or just the ones of the current event. 

I'm asking because, well, we console players haven't ever had the chance to buy, say, Gorge skins. Will we have to wait 1 year+ to be able to acquire those with money, or they are permanently in there? 

Thanks in advance, and also thank you devs for starting to show some love to the console comunity :wilson_blush:

According to @CharlesB said in another topic, the store should not have appeared to us, and we were not losing anything for her not to be working, but answering her asset: While she was supposed to appear by accident, only the skins of the pig year were available, the others do not, unfortunately!

by the experience I have with Klei, we must wait, they will hardly tell us anything, what we know from rumors is that it can leave in March,

:wilson_vforvictory:

7 hours ago, OddGamerGirl said:

oldish topic but does anyone know if with the new store you'll be able to buy skins that can be used in offline mode? (ie save to internal storage and use whenever) Thanks!

I don't think so since skins are locked to online only. Anytime i've ever run an offline servers skins are completely disabled.

Archived