some questions about skins

hey guys, i had some questions about skins:

1- what will happen if you buy a skin pack and have one of containing skins? it will replace or you get another one?

2-wharts the difference between loyal and timeless skin?

3- i had a chest skin (it was like snow on it) and its gone now. where did it go? :D

Spoiler

one off topic question

how this steam new sale work? they return you 5$ when you purchase 30?

Hey there, 

1, you get all skins from a pack (again), that means if you already had some, you'll get two of those which you can then unravel.

2, loyal are the skins that don't drop and cannot be weaved, they need to be obtained in different ways. Timeless skins (currently only the tragic torch, right?) were once loyal and got unobtainable. The metheus puzzle were closed for some time and everyone's skins who got them during the first period were upgraded to "timeless".

3, do you mean the gingerbread chest skin? If so, then it was available only during Winter's Feast (but for everyone). If not, was it the calico chester skin (that's the only non-tradeable chest skin if I'm not mistaken?)? 

About the off topic question, I also don't know, best read after on steam or hopefully someone else is better informed than me.

7 hours ago, fimmatek said:

According to the Cambridge dictionary in the US it is also weaved, so since I looked that up I stopped correcting people from "weaved" to "woven" and also use it sometimes, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ha! Good to know. Sorry about the pedantry.

Archived