Year of the pig king tribute

This is my Year of The Pig King Shrine. It took 2 full moon cycle to build and alot of purple gem. Just wanted to share this with you all and i was wondering if any of you also did a shrine for this event. Post your tribute below and fun survival for you out there !5c57421fea499_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20190203130511.thumb.jpg.14dcef520fd10f9108f42d79cabc87b0.jpg

3 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

This is my Year of The Pig King Shrine. It took 2 full moon cycle to build and alot of purple gem. Just wanted to share this with you all and i was wondering if any of you also did a shrine for this event. Post your tribute below and fun survival for you out there !5c57421fea499_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20190203130511.thumb.jpg.14dcef520fd10f9108f42d79cabc87b0.jpg

It was a beautiful, congratulations!

:wilson_love:

1 hour ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Once I'm done grinding for Lucky Gold Nuggets I suppose my entire world will be a tribute to this event. I've got about 2100 of the 3000 I want to start using it as the main currency. It seems like a less breakable economy once the event ends. 

Until next lunar year, when the new event will make your pig-bucks easy to obtain again :wilson_ecstatic:

Next year is the year of the rat... There is no rat-like mob in DS, right? (aside from the "flying mousies", as Wolfgang calls batilisks).

I wonder what Klei will do... IF they do. 

15 hours ago, Misa22 said:

Until next lunar year, when the new event will make your pig-bucks easy to obtain again :wilson_ecstatic:

Next year is the year of the rat... There is no rat-like mob in DS, right? (aside from the "flying mousies", as Wolfgang calls batilisks).

I wonder what Klei will do... IF they do. 

Moleworms. Someone else mentioned moleworms as a rat-placement (No, they didn't use the pun) for rats in another thread.

Archived