Bird OP?

I've been enjoying Hamlet so far, but I'm starting to get seriously super frustrated at just how often you randomly die to getting stepped on by the bird. I've lost four worlds this way so far, the bird's shadow just decides it's going to cross me in such a way that I can't feasibly move out of the way before it insta-kills me. What are you supposed to do?

make sure to run in the DIRECTION of the BEAK  of the SHAODW of the ROC

when it is about to land just go into the shadow of its beak and presto!, big bird has landed and you no pancake!

Spoiler

Also am I the only one that has tried to make the ROC land on something (even myself) and failed to do so?

Dang. Is it seriously that hard to get killed by it?

Good lord I do not have great luck in this game.

I mean, I guess I should figure that by now given that the first time I died was because I got struck by lightning while being chased by like thirty bats.

3 hours ago, Rosten said:

Dang. Is it seriously that hard to get killed by it?

Good lord I do not have great luck in this game.

I mean, I guess I should figure that by now given that the first time I died was because I got struck by lightning while being chased by like thirty bats.

getting mobbed by 30 bats while at the same time being struck by lighting is even harder...How exactly are you even playing? 

1 hour ago, MWY said:

getting mobbed by 30 bats while at the same time being struck by lighting is even harder...How exactly are you even playing? 

I was doing work during the Humid season when the fog decided to descend at the same time the bats spawned, so I was running towards the Town and on the way I got randomly struck by lightning and killed.

13 hours ago, Rosten said:

Yuuup. I'm on my third world right now, and I'm pretty much set so incredibly strange happenstance can't really kill me. I'm just exploring and looking for stuff to do now. 

I'm doing the exact same! (third since my last run)

but I crashed out after a hulk hand tried to zap me with its lazer.

I'm looking forward to reach aporkalypse, survive a few days and see the pig festival.

Archived