Honeycomb and other things?

Ixi

Hello,

where can I find any Honeycomb in Hamlet? There is recipe for Beeswax (and further into Wax paper and Bundling wrap), but I cannot find any hives to get the honeycomb from.

Similarly I cannot seem to find Tentacle spots (for Feather hat), Marble (for Checkered flooring), Beefalo wool (for Carpeted flooring) or Bees (for Bee mine)

Could anyone help me? My goal is usually to prototype everything possible. Thanks :).

25 minutes ago, ucw said:

Do they regenerate?  Or once they are gone, are they gone for good?  

They are gone, but they only serve as a way to spawn mants in the current room so mants will still spawn outside the nest. 

2 minutes ago, Hx380 said:

They are gone, but they only serve as a way to spawn mants in the current room so mants will still spawn outside the nest. 

I may have misunderstood -- I thought you meant hammer down mant hills.  Good source of honey.  Perhaps you meant a structure inside the mant hill.  I have hammered their lamps for one honey (but this reduces light, so cost-benefit analysis...)  

Just now, ucw said:

I may have misunderstood -- I thought you meant hammer down mant hills.  Good source of honey.  Perhaps you meant a structure inside the mant hill.  I have hammered their lamps for one honey (but this reduces light, so cost-benefit analysis...)  

Pretty sure mant hills aren't hammerable. I meant the house-like  structures that spawns mants inside it.

There is usually a honey chest near them, where you can leave some nectar inside it and come back to it after certain amount of time to have it changed it into honey

56 minutes ago, Hx380 said:

Pretty sure mant hills aren't hammerable. I meant the house-like  structures that spawns mants inside it.

There is usually a honey chest near them, where you can leave some nectar inside it and come back to it after certain amount of time to have it changed it into honey

the nectar changes to honey in about seconds to be precise.....I think...

Edit*

yes in 48 seconds the nectar converts to honey

Archived