Invalid number of time segs?

Well, try to go to those lines in those files, and follow exactly what is happening. The function OnClockSegsChanged is being passed (or uses) an invalid number of time segments. Find out where that wrong number of segments comes from, and you should be one step closer to figure out what happened.

I'll try that next time my friend has a chance.

10 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

I believe this can happen when a mod has an invalid RPC setup being done, messing with the netvar stream.

Try isolating the mod(s) by turning them off one by one, or turning them on one by one.

Though, what is RPC? I think this is the first I've heard of this.

5 hours ago, icantevenname said:

Now I have even more questions...

RPCs are used for clients to send data to the server in the form of a function call with arguments.

Netvariables are used for servers to send data to clients in the form of a variable.

They're both declared on the client and server and kept in sync.

If they're out of sync, then the network stream will be misaligned.  The client will start reading variables designed for one thing into other variables, and the server may get RPCs sent from the client that are calling one function when they should be calling another.

On 1/27/2019 at 8:48 AM, CarlZalph said:

RPCs are used for clients to send data to the server in the form of a function call with arguments.

Netvariables are used for servers to send data to clients in the form of a variable.

They're both declared on the client and server and kept in sync.

If they're out of sync, then the network stream will be misaligned.  The client will start reading variables designed for one thing into other variables, and the server may get RPCs sent from the client that are calling one function when they should be calling another.

Honestly at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it's because I've been having spotty Internet connections lately. I remember that we decided to go onto someone else's server and I kept being disconnected.