[Fixed] Unable to resume my World

So for some odd reason I am unable to load any of my worlds on PS4 currently at 1/22/2019 11:25PM PST. Every time I attempt to resume playing on my world I get a message stating the following. "Server Failed To Start You have been disconnected. We're not sure why... Sorry!" this has been going on for about 15 minutes now and Im not sure how to fix it. I have done connection test, reset my game and even the console etc and everything is fine on my end and I am even able to join other peoples Public Worlds. Any help would be greatly appreciated I just want to continue playing my current world before Winter's Feast ends :( 

4 hours ago, Dreamer760 said:

So for some odd reason I am unable to load any of my worlds on PS4 currently at 1/22/2019 11:25PM PST. Every time I attempt to resume playing on my world I get a message stating the following. "Server Failed To Start You have been disconnected. We're not sure why... Sorry!" this has been going on for about 15 minutes now and Im not sure how to fix it. I have done connection test, reset my game and even the console etc and everything is fine on my end and I am even able to join other peoples Public Worlds. Any help would be greatly appreciated I just want to continue playing my current world before Winter's Feast ends :(

I see this pretty often, but logging out and logging back in always works for me. Hopefully you find a solution soon.

3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I see this pretty often, but logging out and logging back in always works for me. Hopefully you find a solution soon.

2 hours ago, Frontente said:

Maybe it's the same issue I had a while ago?

After about 20 or so minutes it ended up fixing itself, but I am still certain that the issue was not on my end as everything else was working properly, Must be something to do with Klei's Servers.

Archived