Discovery On Insanity! Poster

Ok, so I was looknig at the Insanity! poster, and I looked at Wilson's Forehead, and it had some veins on it. I looked closer, and it was the letters/numbers MS7 or M57. Possibly the Insanity teaser grids again? Possibly used with the numbers/letters found on the MacTusk pic and the teaser grids? Share your ideas/discoveries here!*sorry i can't put a zoomed in picture with his head circled or whatever, i cant figure how. Can someone else do so?

I'm afraid you're a bit late to the game. Here is the thread where it was all discussed and solved, although there's rather a lot of speculation to get through until you find the solution. It's probably easier to work backwards from the last page.

Edited by McMatthew

Oh really? The last time i looked at that thread, i didn't see anything about that... I guess i am late

Yeah. This guys are crazy, I heard that they don't sleep ever ;)The winter poster have some codes too. The secret is in the Insanity Puzzle thread.

the letters/numbers, not really what you said, that is

Ok. What do you have in mind? Edited by cejoga

Yeah. This guys are crazy, I heard that they don't sleep ever ;)

The winter poster have some codes too. The secret is in the Insanity Puzzle thread.

Yeah, i saw that one. I tried using them as coordinates on the insanity grid, but i got one vowel, and all gibberish. Maybe M57 is one of them too?

- - - Updated - - -

I should probably be discussing this somewhere where a lot of other people are discussing too?

Yeah, i saw that one. I tried using them as coordinates on the insanity grid, but i got one vowel, and all gibberish. Maybe M57 is one of them too?

- - - Updated - - -

I should probably be discussing this somewhere where a lot of other people are discussing too?

Yes. Go there ;)

I didn't go into any game files or whatever, just made an observation noone else was stupid enough to notice

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, i mean stupid enough. noone but me would think that veins on an insane person's forehead is abnormal enough to closely study