Suggestion for Royal Crown

First off, who here thinks that once Wilba is unlocked, there is pretty much no use for the Royal Crown? I sure do. After you unlock Wilba, the Royal Crown isn't even needed to get the Royal Gallery items. You can get all of them with the Blue Swine, the Jeweled Truffle and the Scepter. As it is now, the Royal Crown is just a slightly better version of the Top Hat, giving 4 sanity per minute when worn. The Tam O' Shanter is still the better option when it comes to Sanity. My suggestion is to give the Royal Crown the same function as the Bee Queen Crown from DST. It wouldn't block any damage, but it would convert all Insanity auras into Sanity auras. Since Hamlet is the DLC that is hardest on your Sanity (IMO), this feature would make it easier to manage. Want to gain some quick Sanity? Just equip the revised Royal Crown and stand near an Evil Flower (or anything else that usually drains Sanity)! I just think that the Royal Crown should have a better use other than just unlocking Wilba.

5 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

First off, who here thinks that once Wilba is unlocked, there is pretty much no use for the Royal Crown? I sure do. After you unlock Wilba, the Royal Crown isn't even needed to get the Royal Gallery items. You can get all of them with the Blue Swine, the Jeweled Truffle and the Scepter. As it is now, the Royal Crown is just a slightly better version of the Top Hat, giving 4 sanity per minute when worn. The Tam O' Shanter is still the better option when it comes to Sanity. My suggestion is to give the Royal Crown the same function as the Bee Queen Crown from DST. It wouldn't block any damage, but it would convert all Insanity auras into Sanity auras. Since Hamlet is the DLC that is hardest on your Sanity (IMO), this feature would make it easier to manage. Want to gain some quick Sanity? Just equip the revised Royal Crown and stand near an Evil Flower (or anything else that usually drains Sanity)! I just think that the Royal Crown should have a better use other than just unlocking Wilba.

Disagree, having an early game infinite sanity source which will be stronger than Tam O'Shanter is way too OP. It's fine with the +4.4 Sanity/min & infinite durability, unlike Tam O'Shanter you don't need any sewing kits for the crown and obtaining silk isn't as easy as in RoG or SW.

21 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Early game? First of all, the Mant Queen is a mid game boss at best, and if you think that the new function is too powerful for how early you could get it, just BUFF the Mant Queen.

U can kill the Womant by day 2 btw... 

I would love if the devs could buff her instead

Archived