A forced boss ?

9 hours ago, Philsam said:

If we follow the same pattern as usual in the DLCs, in Hamlet there will be at least 1 forced boss, I wonder what it will look like :0

Hamlet is STILL in development.. I feel this is only the beginning from what klei actually have planned for the entire dlc..

I wouldn't be surprised they aren't gonna push a forced boss but it's hard to tell at this stage

tbh this dlc opens so many possibilities lore and technology-wise it's kinda nuts...

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us... hopefully steampunk worlds and learning more about the mantis... they seem to hold way more knowledge and lore than we think.

11 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Hamlet is STILL in development.. I feel this is only the beginning from what klei actually have planned for the entire dlc..

I wouldn't be surprised they aren't gonna push a forced boss but it's hard to tell at this stage

tbh this dlc opens so many possibilities lore and technology-wise it's kinda nuts...

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us... hopefully steampunk worlds and learning more about the mantis... they seem to hold way more knowledge and lore than we think.

But, I know that Hamlet is still in development, that's why I said that there will inevitably be a forced boss in future updates.

Archived