My Hamlet Adventures

Hello, I've been trying Hamlet and formed some questions. If somebody able to help me out - I'd appreciate.

1. Where do you get silk in large quantity?
2. Is it possible to die from fever? (Cus first time after sneezing a lot eventually I just died, I guess cus of fever)
3. Where do yu get gears?
4. Where do you get Ice?
5. How do you change island? I've heard there is second one.

Its all for now, thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, lowfide said:

Hello, I've been trying Hamlet and formed some questions. If somebody able to help me out - I'd appreciate.

1. Where do you get silk in large quantity?
2. Is it possible to die from fever? (Cus first time after sneezing a lot eventually I just died, I guess cus of fever)
3. Where do yu get gears?
4. Where do you get Ice?
5. How do you change island? I've heard there is second one.

Its all for now, thanks in advance.

1: Chop the Spider Monkey trees, don't kill the Monkey itself. Once the tree is chopped, they'll make a new tree, rinse and repeat.

2: It shouldn't be possible to die, it does drop items and decreases Sanity, check the Morgue to see what exactly killed you.

3: There's an Oddity Shop on the Pig Queen Island. Very low chance, though.

4: There's a shop on the first island, a food shop of sorts, she sells Ice there.

5: The Ruins, there are a good few of them out there, but the ones with statues on top lead to different areas.

Ex: Pig ruins lead to Pig Queen island, The one with a boulder takes you to Pugalisk, the 2 in the poison jungle are different, 1 with the Ant takes you nowhere, but gives you a Pherostone you can use to listen to Mants, and the other with a Snake like Figure on top takes you to Herald's island, there's another there that leads you to the Aporkalypse clock.

A) You have to cut spider-gorilla's trees (avoid killing the gorillas since  there must be atleast 2 or they will go extinct and you will lose a source of Silk)

B)  Be Webber

C) Buy Silk from oddities store

2. No, but it will lower your sanity so the nightmares  will attack you. 

3. Oddity store but the chance is low so just make another one by using a key to the city.

4. You buy it in the food store. 

5. There is 5 islands, 4 of them accesed by the temples and the last one accesed by getting being kidnapped by a giant bird. 

1 minute ago, lowfide said:

Whats that?

It's in the main menu, it shows how long you survived and the cause of death

14 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

1: Chop the Spider Monkey trees, don't kill the Monkey itself. Once the tree is chopped, they'll make a new tree, rinse and repeat.

2: It shouldn't be possible to die, it does drop items and decreases Sanity, check the Morgue to see what exactly killed you.

3: There's an Oddity Shop on the Pig Queen Island. Very low chance, though.

4: There's a shop on the first island, a food shop of sorts, she sells Ice there.

5: The Ruins, there are a good few of them out there, but the ones with statues on top lead to different areas.

Ex: Pig ruins lead to Pig Queen island, The one with a boulder takes you to Pugalisk, the 2 in the poison jungle are different, 1 with the Ant takes you nowhere, but gives you a Pherostone you can use to listen to Mants, and the other with a Snake like Figure on top takes you to Herald's island, there's another there that leads you to the Aporkalypse clock.

Wiki said spider monkey spawns from silk trees and they will make silk trees so that they can spawn on. Okay... XDD

Archived