QoL1 - Jukebot is missing

The Jukebot/Dancebot seems to be missing since the latest update.

I removed my existing one to move it into a larger room, and now it seems as though it isn't in the furniture menu any more.

Am I looking in the wrong menu? Is it gone for good? I hope not, it was fun watching the dupes dance on their breaks...

10 hours ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

In your research, in the Decor tree, make sure you have Acoustics researched.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.24049c1fb973bf695927af290dd75fff.png

Then, in your Furniture tab, you should have the Jukebot.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.76a5d80fd09663467e89310ecc9dd681.png

The research trees changed slightly with the QoL update.  So make sure you have the right things researched.

Yup, that was it.

Thanks for pointing that out. Did this change appear in the update information notes? Because I couldn't find it there...

On the plus side, it gives my dupes something else to research to boost their scientist skills with!

3 hours ago, r0r said:

Yup, that was it.

Thanks for pointing that out. Did this change appear in the update information notes? Because I couldn't find it there...

On the plus side, it gives my dupes something else to research to boost their scientist skills with!

I didn't see it mentioned, but I did see it happen with the tree because I had started a new map around the time the change occurred.

Archived