The mob that kites the best

I believe the guard are by far the best kiter in the game. Fighting them feel amazing, 1 hit, back off just slightly out of range and hit them again before they run away, the window is tight. You need to be moving because of the startup animation is slower than the walking animation.

I used to think Scorpion was awesome to play against, but I found out sadly there's an easy way to kite them.

Way I used before: Hit, run as far as possible and you will dodge the dash, after dash go hit again.

New way: Hit them, go closer to them while they step back, dodge the hit, then go hit again. They don't do the dash attack if you go close to them.

7 hours ago, Yokoblue said:

I believe the guard are by far the best kiter in the game. Fighting them feel amazing, 1 hit, back off just slightly out of range and hit them again before they run away, the window is tight. You need to be moving because of the startup animation is slower than the walking animation.

and before their buff, they where so easy to fight

Spoiler

remember why they got buffed? some players used oincs to prevent the guards from defending themself
atleast that's what I think is the reason

Spoiler

but they can't fix the trick with giving the guards stuff and hitting them while they refuse to take your item :D 

Archived