Aporkalypse calendar not existing?

I've cleared the enitre ruins that have Ancient Herald statue on top of tchem. I didn't find the aporkalypse clock. Most of suspicious cracks were fake and had a wall behind tchem. Tried to c_gonext"aporkalypse_clock" but nothing happened. If clock doesn't exist yet i still get aporkalypse that would really suck

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

I've cleared the enitre ruins that have Ancient Herald statue on top of tchem. I didn't find the aporkalypse clock. Most of suspicious cracks were fake and had a wall behind tchem. Tried to c_gonext"aporkalypse_clock" but nothing happened. If clock doesn't exist yet i still get aporkalypse that would really suck

Go to the bug tracker

54 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

which ruins there are 2 herald ruins also if it is the right one then it should be fixed soon I made a thread about it and Jason said it should be fixed on the Monday update 

10 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

which ruins there are 2 herald ruins also if it is the right one then it should be fixed soon I made a thread about it and Jason said it should be fixed on the Monday update 

Ruins that take you to 5th island

1 hour ago, Mullematsch said:

Correct me if I am wrong since I am also just getting to that point. But you have to explore the ruins on the fifth island, not the one leading to it.

So somewhere on the island, there should be another ruin system which should have the calendar.  

This is correct. There are TWO ruins with a herald image on top. One is on the first island and takes you to the herald’s island. The other is on the herald’s island and has the clock in a secret room. As far as I can tell, the second ruin, the one with the clock in it, is always in the other jungle on Herald Island from the ruin that gets you there.

Archived