Mactusk and son easter egg?

Look im relatively new here, but i found that when you hover over the image of the walrus hunting party on the don't starve main website (Page here http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/winter-update-live-stream-event ) It says "You may need to shine some light on this one" So i propose a challenge to the first to discover anything odd about the image using various editing tools, if there are any secrets at all. Just some specualtion, would like to know the results.

You know you're having a bad day when a Top Hat wearing Dog ninjas you. :biggrin-new:

Yeah ;)But this dog, man. He solve puzzles, He can make game mods, talk to people in a interesting way about a game and he is very polite. Having a black hair, we might think that he is bad but he is with the good guys. Edited by cejoga

Yeah ;)But this dog, man. He solve puzzles, He can make game mods, talk to people about in a interesting way a game and he is very polite. Having a black hair, we might think that he is bad but he is with the good guys.

You humble the heck outta me, you know that? xD Thank you for all of that, man! But you are the same way, I only communicate nicely with people I know who will do the same for me :) (or if I just met them). I love the Klei community, it's a great group of people, and don't even get me started on the devs!