Items for Q.O.L

If the taming of Beefalo is add, we will need the saddle, the saddle of war, and the saddle Glossamer. We will need the Saddlehorn (unless Klei does not add durability to the saddles.) The Ewecus steel wool is useful for making the brush, either, the Ewecus will be added, so by killing it we will get its wool, and its wool will also be accessible to the shop. Either by only getting his wool by killing it, or only in the shop. We will also need the Salt Lick.

25 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Yeah, I'm sure devs took this into consideration. Since y'know… they're the devs. You really don't need to remind them about things like these

I was talking more to players who did not understand why on their screen there was Wilson with a Beefalo, and do not know the taming of Beefalo, but you're right, I do not learn anything from the devs.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

I really don't see them adding in the Ewecus. They will most likely not add the saddle or just change the recipe to use something else.

Without saddles ? I think, i'ts impossible, but because the city of pigs is supposed to be civilized and developed? So riding without saddle would be weird

Archived