• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

3 Screenshots

About This File

~~~IMPORTANT NOTE:

I will no longer be updating this mod! Please refer to my latest mod: Additional Structures

A crate is also included in it, albeit a different style compared to this. I want to avoid uploading multiple mods which have similar concepts and have decided to combine them together.

~~~

Basically it's a 4x4 storage which costs almost 3x the amount to make a chest, with an extra ingredient required.

I wanted a different kind of storage instead of making rows and rows of chests. I drew and animated it myself and tailored it to fit in with the Don't Starve drawing style.

Construction Requirements:

- Science Machine

- 8 Boards

- 4 Rope

Content:

- 4x4 storage grid (16 slots)

- Fully animated prefab

- Minimap icon

- Custom dialog per character

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• Final Release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It would be funny if after crafting it and opening it for the first time, you could have like a 1% chance of finding a random hat inside.

You know.

Tf2 jokes

I really like this mod but i'd like to make some constructive criticism: not that i could do it better, but i think that the crate model is kinda flat. I mean, it is a 2 dimension item and looks a little bad in a 3 dimension world (my opinion). Do you think are you gonna work about it? As i said, this is just a little thing that i don't like, the mod is really cool :-)

Expensive recipe for only 7 more slots.

It was supposed to be 8 boards instead of 10. I forgot to change that before release. I will fix it along with the dialog.

I really like this mod but i'd like to make some constructive criticism: not that i could do it better, but i think that the crate model is kinda flat. I mean, it is a 2 dimension item and looks a little bad in a 3 dimension world (my opinion). Do you think are you gonna work about it? As i said, this is just a little thing that i don't like, the mod is really cool :-)

Thanks for the criticism.

I did not realize it myself until you brought it up. I guess it is because I based it too much on the Pig House, which is also flat. Actually now that you mention it, all the storage containers seem to have different angles to not look flat.

Unfortunately I possess no plan to change it as I am currently busy making another mod. However I will indeed keep this in mind for future projects involving Don't Starve.