• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Compatible with everything: DS base, RoG, DST (not SW as that is not released at the time of updating)

This mod aims to improve the game for very short-sighted people who can't see the tiny symbols and can't read the condensed text. It increases the size inventory tiles and widens all text. The original request is here: LINK

You can change the scales in the Mod Configuration. It is located in the Mod Selection screen, when you hover over this mod.

This mod is also available on Steam Workshop.

If you have suggestions for what else needs to be scaled up and how, feel free to leave a comment.

Also check out the Color-Free Cue mod!

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• made DST compatible
  • now shows version in description
  • fixed modicon
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The mod is excellent!!

Too bad it didn't work together with NucleusCoop. When I start a world, the screen goes dark and freeze :/

If the two mods work together, the splitscreen would be wonderful!

Sem título.png

1 hour ago, J3rff said:

Too bad it didn't work together with NucleusCoop. When I start a world, the screen goes dark and freeze :/

Wow, I didn't think this mod would work at all anymore. No idea how this causes issues with NucleusCoop. I didn't even know that exists.

It'd probably be wise to generally re-make this mod, because the UI has changed a lot in those seven years.

• Thanks 1