• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

The Females (Beta)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Note: This is a beta character so it's still in progress.

A custom characters compatible with or without RoG DLC.

These characters for both EXTREME easy mode and drop to hell situation, they gave a satisfying results and the most frustrating problems encounter. Like Traveler is stronger than Wolfgang but she's get hungry very quickly and need to fight or hunt for foods.

The Traveler

Stats :

Health - 200

Hunger - 400

Sanity - 100

Started with :

-Hat Thing

-5 Meaty Stew

Don't have a name, just a "Traveler", likes to joke and punning around but really bad about it.

Loves to eat a lot too.

-She have huge stomach but easily getting hungry.

-Smaller sanity but hardly decrease, increase when gets near any negative aura.

-Since she's strong, chopping and mining is easy for her.

-She have a night vision but it will fade away if she's getting hungrier.

Craftable Items:

-Canered

-Boomered

-Pack Red (RoG)

Focus - Hunt for buffet.

The Miner

Stats :

Health - 40

Hunger - 150

Sanity - 200

Started with :

-Mine hat

-Pickaxe

-Spear

One of Traveler's friend, bad temper and loves both mining and fighting.

-She have her own armor to craft at war tab, Minermor.

-Her Minermor won't flinch a damages.

-She's too OP that could kill everyone in one hit but better watch out your health when in battles.

-Chopping and Mining is highly easy for her.

Focus - Safety first.

Coming Soon - The Farmer

Not much but at least I shared what I can do though.

Critique is needed so I may trying to improve myself.

If bugs found, quickly mention it to me.

Update: Traveler's new craftable items and voices

What's New in Version 05/19/15 10:39 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Would you please save this file as a .zip. I cannot access it because it is a .rar. If you just cannot for whatever reason, would you then consider putting it on the steam workshop?

Would you please save this file as a .zip. I cannot access it because it is a .rar. If you just cannot for whatever reason, would you then consider putting it on the steam workshop?

Will do, I upload it with a mistakes files though

Done.

And have fun I guess.

I can see that you put a lot of effort into making this character. It looks nice, plays well, and has some witty remarks about the things around her,

I dug into the files and cannot wait for the next two characters.

Though you might want to set the hat to character specific, as I can debugspawn the hat for any character. Here is the code for that.

Inside of hatthing's local function = fn():

inst:AddComponent("characterspecific")
    inst.components.characterspecific:SetOwner("traver")

For a sound idea: Use a recorder, that thing is looks like a flute but isn't, or an ocarina, or a tamborine.

JAWHARP would fit nicely with an alien theme.

I can see that you put a lot of effort into making this character. It looks nice, plays well, and has some witty remarks about the things around her,

I dug into the files and cannot wait for the next two characters.

Though you might want to set the hat to character specific, as I can debugspawn the hat for any character. Here is the code for that.

Inside of hatthing's local function = fn():

inst:AddComponent("characterspecific")
    inst.components.characterspecific:SetOwner("traver")

Ah, thanks again.

Appreciate it, really.

But it's so op...

Pyh, nope. Think about it a second. She has a drain rate of 3 wilsons in terms of hunger. SURE she may look or start easy, but she takes ABOUT 375 hunger, if my calculations are correct, a day that could become impossible.

Pyh, nope. Think about it a second. She has a drain rate of 3 wilsons in terms of hunger. SURE she may look or start easy, but she takes ABOUT 375 hunger, if my calculations are correct, a day that could become impossible.

She does start with the krampus sack, a late-game item, the cane and 5 mandrake soups (+ the other thing).

If that's not op...

I feel so outrunned when I just read these two's converstation ;_; 

Heheheh... outrunned, the walking cane.

I feel as if the difficulty of the surviving curve more than justifies the late game items.

By the time you find food on day 5, you'll be dying of starvation because of the 3x starving rate. She also has a normal speed.

You also have both alchemy and science machine tabs open. A TON of sanity that will never be replaced.

I DO agree, however, a damage multiplier of 5 is TOO much. 1.75 or 2.0 is heavy to begin with.

Immunity to fire is odd, I'd be for it if it had a background to it.

Please change the light. If not rid of it entirely, at least tune it so that it will correspond with hunger so that if someone is like under 350 the light goes away completely and at 500 it is a small light.

230 hunger per day.

Hello Florania

I have a Problem to make this Mod work sadly it always crashes when I try to start a game with it. I only have the Base Game but as you wrote in your Description it should work with it. I do have other Mods installed but even when i disable every other mod and only have this Mod enabled it still crashes upon beginning a new Game. I made a Picture of the Crashreport that showes up on the Screen i hope it helps

(I'm sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes english is not my first language)

yh8nnski6fs3.png

sorry for the double Post but the Forum wouldn't let me edit my comment ^^'

Of course I posted the thumbnail of the Picture for all the People who love to decipher Codes sorry for that here is the Picture in bigger

yh8nnski6fs3.png

sorry for the double Post but the Forum wouldn't let me edit my comment ^^'

Of course I posted the thumbnail of the Picture for all the People who love to decipher Codes sorry for that here is the Picture in bigger

yh8nnski6fs3.png

Are you sure? It's works perfectly fine with me but since I'm seeing this I just have to put it back to basic.

Anyway thank you for mentioning this, I'll try to fix it in the short.

Hi! I made two polish video spotlights about Traveler and Miner. I hope you find them useful :-)

Traveler video and Miner video

It's really nice, why thank you for showing this. (Sorry I wasn't understand the languages)

But I see that this mod is still need to be fix, especially the art textures.

Perhaps when the third mod is out I able to make out for it.

And then again, Thank you.

• Like 1

I encourage you to continue working on this mod; I like it. I look forward to your next update.