• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This mod adds a little color to your world. And by "a little", I mean "a lot". Like a whole lot. Increased by a bunch. Basically, anything that can have a rainbow effect applied to it, does. So when you ask, "How come object X doesn't have a rainbow effect?" Remember, it's because it simply can't be applied. Oh and rainbow butterflies will fly out of your body every time you're hit.

Aside from that, this mod adds nothing. It's just a lot of eye candy.

Recent Changes:

-Text is now affected.(also optional)

-Added a configuration menu.

-Refined the rainbow effect's color algorithm. Everything now cycles through a variety of colors.

What's New in Version 07/25/14 01:17 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

your mod sucks

We're sorry for any inconvience you have experienced while looking at this mod. In the future, you might find such activities as providing an explanation to your daft statement in the comments.

Have a better day.

• Like 3

We're sorry for any inconvience you have experienced while looking at this mod. In the future, you might find such activities as providing an explanation to your daft statement in the comments.

Have a better day.

Amen! you told him!

...I'm dying.

I'm dying of laughter.

Because of this mod, and then this:

your mod sucks

*dies*

• Like 1

i like the mod and think its creative, gives a different feel to the game, dont worry with the haters ;)

i like the mod and think its creative, gives a different feel to the game, dont worry with the haters ;)

I never do. Thank you though. I hope you're enjoying it. :grin:
  • Like 1

A techinicolor mod? Haha! How creative! :D Just the idea of making everything rainbow colored is great.

I'm definitely going to play this. Thanks for making it!

A techinicolor mod? Haha! How creative! :grin: Just the idea of making everything rainbow colored is great.

I'm definitely going to play this. Thanks for making it!

Thanks for trying it!

Hey, Mouse. I wanted to stop by to let you knjow that I tried it, it wasn't really for me. I think the deal breaker was how much ist shows the Nightmares up even when they are normally un noticable when at 90% sanity.

No disrespect to you or your work. Just not for me. Oh, and I think Player Rainbow should be a configurable option I don't know if charlie has a player model, but it would be epic if this lit her up.

Hey, Mouse. I wanted to stop by to let you knjow that I tried it, it wasn't really for me. I think the deal breaker was how much ist shows the Nightmares up even when they are normally un noticable when at 90% sanity.

No disrespect to you or your work. Just not for me. Oh, and I think Player Rainbow should be a configurable option I don't know if charlie has a player model, but it would be epic if this lit her up.

No charlie doesn't have a model. Everything about her exists in code only. I know this for a fact when I was playing with different light effects. A low red(or green, I can't remember which) makes everything visible in the dark but will still allow charlie to attack you. Anyways, thanks for trying my mod.

I think you can make a good mod if you try, I havnt even touched this game yet but once i'm finished with watch dogs I will. What you could try is making the insane mode techno color that would be cool.

looks like a fun mod but I am a bit scared to try it myself as while I don't have epileptic seiures a friend I have does and I rather he not get sick watching me play the game