• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod adds two new mushrooms, the Super Mushroom and the Mini Mushroom. The Super Mushroom will make you larger, while the Mini Mushroom will make you small.

While under the effect of either, health, damage and movement speed all scale in relation to the eater. The effect lasts for about 20 seconds. Eating more of the same kind of mushroom increases the duration of the effect. Eating mushrooms of the opposite type will reduce the time, or it will reverse the eater's size, depending on much time is left.

Both mushrooms have a chance of randomly appearing in certain situations. To name a few, one may appear while you're chopping down trees, picking flowers, digging up grass or even just walking around.

They have a perish time of 30 days. They provide no hunger or sanity benefits. Technically, they provide no direct health benefits either but the act of growing larger increases your health.

NOTE: In the caves, they count as a vegetable but every where else, they're a meat. I know it doesn't make any sense but I had to make it that way so spiders, hounds and such will eat any laying around(in case you're wondering why anyone would want a Mini Mushroom). But I made them a vegetable in the caves so Bunnymen won't attack you for having them in your inventory.

I'm aware this isn't totally balanced and I don't care. I made it so everyone's world of Don't Starve will be a little more fun and magical.

Recent Changes:

-Fixed a crash related to caves.

If you have any issues, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them.

What's New in Version 08/09/14 02:11 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

really is quite interesting these new items
I have a suggestion that such a hyper mushroom that makes you get giant
or a flower of fire would be cool ...

I'm aware this isn't totally balanced and I don't care.

But you know if you would add like a sanity loss of 15 when eating the mushrooms, it would be balanced :)