• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

If you're like me, and I know I am, then you're disappointed with Willow's Lighter and how pitiful it is. Shouldn't the pyromaniac have a better lighter? Shouldn't there be more incentive to play as her than a weaker but longer lasting version of the torch? Doesn't she deserve better? Well, fret no longer. I've upgraded her lighter so now you'll WANT to use it.

What this does:

Makes Willow's Lighter burn brighter.

Her Lighter stays lit when dropped on the ground.

While on the ground, you can cook food over it.

Review/Demonstration by JaR Dev

Recent Changes:

-Updated to be compatible with RoG. Now you can pick the lighter up off the ground without needing to press spacebar.

-Loading a save where your lighter is on the ground will now ensure the lighter remains lit and you can still cook food over it, without needing to pick it up first.

If you have any issues, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hey mouse! i see you make easy yet helpful mods.I'm here to give you an idea...you could make a mod so woodie doesn't turn into a werebeaver at full moon.If i didn't conviced you then please please please make that mod because there is no mod on klei to do that exept the spiffy bacpack that is out-of date.Please please please for the love of god make that mod or ask someone to make it.I promise all would love it.

Please please please

Please please :)

Assuming "alls well that maxwell" is an older version, i would like to see it compatible, this one sais the the mod crash an i can't activate it, willows lighter really helps me out but i just hate the light range

hey mouse! i see you make easy yet helpful mods.I'm here to give you an idea...you could make a mod so woodie doesn't turn into a werebeaver at full moon.If i didn't conviced you then please please please make that mod because there is no mod on klei to do that exept the spiffy bacpack that is out-of date.Please please please for the love of god make that mod or ask someone to make it.I promise all would love it.

Please please please

Please please :-)

Sorry, I guess I never noticed your request before. Anyways, here you go. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/855-woodie-ignores-full-moons/

Assuming "alls well that maxwell" is an older version, i would like to see it compatible, this one sais the the mod crash an i can't activate it, willows lighter really helps me out but i just hate the light range

I can't tell if you're trying to say it's crashing or not but you could take a look at my troubleshooter. https://www.copy.com/s/vhVMIpQYO7LE/ds-mod-troubleshooter.txt

ia this all characters

Do you mean can all characters use this lighter? No. Willow only, as usual.

Word. Thought I already made this ages ago - on Steam Workshop. Meh, this change should really be official - the light is so bad without this mod...

How 'bout balancing it out a bit? You know, like refueling the lighter with nightmare fuels or something.

Let me know if the idea is right, I might be able to craft such a mod myself...

P.S. Mouse, I like your mods and I like you, that's for sure ;)