About This File
This mod adds a Development Tool - It have been crated by Klei, to help with testing Don't Starve and RoG DLC. File "devtool.lua" can be found in vanilla game, in prefabs folder. This mod adds a remade version of it, that makes it possible to use in-game, along with couple of features.
- can be used as weapon (range: 20, about half of a screen; damage: 10000)
- can be used as axe, pick, shovel, hammer and net; every action is instant
- creates large light spot around a holder, or around lying spot
- provides health, hunger and sanity insta-regeneration
- provides heat in Winter and (if RoG is enabled) act as cooler in Summer
- act as Walking Cane, adding speed multiplier (about 2 times faster than normal)
- has built-in prototyper, so you can prototype stuff anywhere and anytime
- if you want to build anything, provides necessary resources
- act as blinkstaff (you can teleport to a chosen spot)
- almost every feature is configurable in mod configuration screen
I'm uploading it here as a mod, because it really helps testing mods. It doesn't have a crafting recipe (obviously), so, Here as a console command that you have to type in console to get it:
This mod is meant to be OP, because I made it to help testing mods...
Consider that before posting a comment...
Have fun with testing mods
What's New in Version v1.2 See changelog
- - fixed bug with dapperness not working in vanilla/non-RoG