• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

7 Screenshots

About This File

Wilson has grown tired of his tiny mud hut,and has moved on to bigger and better things.He has been working very hard to collect the proper resources to construct a cabin.At this point he has built and furnished himself with a bed,table ,chair,chest,log suit,football helmet,backpack,spear ,lantern,beefalo horn and fridge.Although these things are none clickable.I thought it would be cool if when close enough, you were able to gaze in to see all the work he's done thus far.

Very tempting to make "Wilson's House With Light and Wilson's House" mods little more than a tent, I won't. To many people use them as is! So for those of you In need of a more balanced home,I give you the chance to do just that with Wilson's Cabin.

-Wilson's Cabin uses at the moment =

-Wilson's Cabin sleep times before perish = 100

-Wilson's Cabin light = infinite fuel, with auto light switch on near/off far distance to cabin

-Wilson's Cabin calories/hunger boost on sleep = 37, this is why there is food in the recipe.Besides who comes home after a long day and doesn't eat? How much? "Comments welcome!"

-Wilson's Cabin sanity gain on sleep = 50

-Wilson's Cabin healing on sleep = 60

-Wilson's Cabin TUNING = dont starve\mods\workshop-207754436\modmain.lua

TUNING.CALORIES_CABIN = 37

TUNING.SANITY_CABIN = 50

TUNING.HEALING_CABIN = 60

TUNING.FINITEUSES_CABIN = 100

-Recipe = 60 logs, 10 light bulbs and 5 meaty stews "Suggestions welcome!"

-Meaty Stew Recipe Info = http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Meaty_Stew

-Note: Light bulbs perish very fast,I suggest you put them in frige,freezer or lunch box along with stews

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

maybe you could have used refined materials for the ingredients, boards,lantern, etc. And add cut stones for the fireplace, so it wont catch fire, and because it looks like its made of stone in the picture anyway...

I dont know why but when I downloaded this mod it said it was outdated is it suppose to say that?

api_version = 4 This is the latest version of the game 

I really love this mod and was thinking of doing a showcase video on my channel. Is that all right with you?

Sure any of my mods

Hi :) super mod :D but u have got a problem all the mod like: Wilson's cabin,your mod are invisible :( i can't see them, i can place it but can't see it help please :)

• Like 1

hey, i have an idea for this mod. So of all the suff he has inside, why don't you have everything inside a chest format. for instance since he has a ice box, have a little ice box section of 9 by 9. Then make it be able to store stuff (there's an chest inseide there) also be able to have gear. it should have slots desinated for specific items like the lantern or spear. like once its built, you can open the house /chest and take out the log suit or weapons for whatever. If the weapons or tools break, then yuo can put a new one inside. And the house should automatically light up whenever you get near because there is a lantern. you can take out the lantren however then the house will stop lighting up. i think you should also include a crock pot inside. so its now a house with a sortage system, tent, crockpot system, icebox, and with designated items inside.

Hi :-) super mod :grin: but u have got a problem all the mod like: Wilson's cabin,your mod are invisible :( i can't see them, i can place it but can't see it help please :-)

I'm having the same problem. It happened with storage cellar and fish farm :/ awesome mods love your work

I'm having the same problem. It happened with storage cellar and fish farm :/ awesome mods love your work

You must update your game to fix this

Don't Starve v1.96692 (26 February 2014) *** after some looking icouldnt findthis to bea real verson number***

is what im using and i was under the impression it as the latest release.

i haveit on the ps4 but wanted to play with some mods so i found a copy must not be right guess ill try another version thanks

I cant get i to work... I placed it in the mod folder and still nothing, I am able to enable it but when i go back to the mod page it shows disabled..

Update 3/16: Any advice for me.. I am not getting "outdated message" I am getting "crashed" message. I am also running windows 7 64 bit

I am having the problem aswell, 'the mod is outdated' is displayed however I have most up to date game, some other mods I have work but this one (which i am most excited about =)) does not work =(

Alikin

I am having the problem aswell, 'the mod is outdated' is displayed however I have most up to date game, some other mods I have work but this one (which i am most excited about =)) does not work =(

The mod is up to date.

i got it to work with fish farm freezer and storom cellar  :) great work thanks again ^^

Im with webber and when i click to sleep it says that is to dangerous and i think that webber cant sleep cuz he is the monster