• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

3 Screenshots

About This File

Brought back from the dead,one of my ol favorites

-Note: I have fixed the rock images to work better with this mod

-Able to throw as fast as you can click

-TUNING = Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\dont_starve\mods\workshop-214997929

-TUNING.ROCK_DAMAGE = 50

-This mod is to fun.Only down side is the mod makes ya want to throw a damn rock at everything that moves! And yes the rocks must crumble.Would be way OP if they didn't.OP enough as is.

Original author Reinert

Original author's description

Allows you to throw rocks, Hit dem b@stards!

Ever wanted to smash a rabbit in the face with a rock, well with this mod you can O.o

I thought it appropriate to make such mod, given the new update is all about rocks.

Features

-Makes rocks throwable and crumble upon impact.

-No homing feature, you have to aim now(kinda'ish)

-Kill a Treeguard with 50 rocks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great idea, althought overpowered rock. I've set mine from the original 50's to 15 dmg (TUNING.ROCK_DAMAGE = 15) and it is much better.

1. Why would make a dart using expensive itens to do 100dmg if i could throw a simple rock for half damage?

2. No hounds could touch me as long as I were a maniac rock-bullet-like thrower.

Is this mod still being updated? I was hoping I could talk to the creator or whoever brought this mod back from the dead. I want to implement some of the code into a mod im currently working on and I had some question about the code. Please and thank you as always.

Also great mod, its a lot of fun and actually makes the game better. It gets 5 Stars in my eyes

5 stars my dear friend! I've ALWAYS wanted to hit a rabbit with a rock. And... I've always wanted to hit that dumb pig king too. Luckily I have another mod for that. XD

Hey! I love this mod but I'm experiencing an issue... It happened to me twice that I've got a stack of 70 rocks or so and after I throw about six of them the rocks all magically dissapear? Like, they are all gone... Is this a bug or is another mod interfering?

Please add all the other rocks to be throwable... I have like 36 flint I'm not going to use, so it just fills my inventory... and it is a rock, as well!

Is there a way I can change the rock appearance back to the original? It's really hard to click on rocks on the ground now, and the new images don't work well with the existing style of don't starve.

Please make it work with shipwrecked. I can throw them, but enemies don't recieve damage.

On 2/17/2014 at 7:43 AM, wrathness said:

Death by stoning! err.. rocking? :D

u could say LETS ROCK!