• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

What The Endothermic Torch Does

-Works only with the new DLC and RoG enabled.

-Cools you down on the go.

-Gives light at night.

-Last 8 time segments witch = 1/2 day, see Tuning torch burn time in Windows below.

-Chills your Thermal Stone/Heatrock to -10 or below if in your inventory.

-Craftable under the LIGHT TAB

-Has minimap icon

-Recipe = 1 cut grass,1 nitre and 1 gold nugget

-Tuning torch burn time in Windows =

C:\Program Files (x86)\DontStarve\mods\ Endothermic Torch

Open modmain with notepad or what have you.Change segment time to fit your needs.

There are 16 segments in 1 full day.

Tip: With Thermal Stone/Heatrock in your inventory,only equip torch till rock is cold. This will save torch life.Examine Thermal Stone/Heatrock.If Wilson, he says "That's a cold stone"

Note: I created this to have on hand to save my @ss!

Have fun! As always comments and suggestions are welcome.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow, really cool! I hope game-makers will see that and add to game!!! :D

For now I haven't RoG but I'm have a friend who have that and we will check it out. It's REALLY helpful. :)

Wow, really cool! I hope game-makers will see that and add to game!!! :grin: For now I haven't RoG but I'm have a friend who have that and we will check it out. It's REALLY helpful. :-)

Glad you like it :))

Btw will you make mod like mobile cooker (pocket stove) ? I really want to cook my meat on the way, sorry bad english I'm asian

Btw will you make mod like mobile cooker (pocket stove) ? I really want to cook my meat on the way, sorry bad english I'm asian

Thought about that a long time ago,never got around to it.May do that sometime?

I have made a mod called "Porta-Grill" and upped it on Steam to see how much it was wanted.It's doing pretty well.I'll up it here soon as i get a chance.It's not a crock pot ,but it works pretty well.