• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

7 Screenshots

About This File

To get started craft Waldo's EyeBone.Waldo is able to pick all pickable products Waldo will not pick (FLOWERS or FARM CROPS) but he will wear a hat.He doesn't do combat and can't be hurt from it.Once the eyebone is crafted Waldo should be your friend for life.The little fellow can carry a lot of junk! To claim his spoils simply crack him over the head with a hammer hehehe Waldo's EyeBone is craftable under the (Science Tab)

Tip: I found when testing that Chester's Eye_Bone is better held by Waldo.

Enjoy! I've had a blast creating and testing this one!

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• Added 9 slot chest and right click hammer action no more spacebar!
  • Let me know if you want to keep the chest or not?
  • Waldo no longer picks up food off the ground!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I found a bug to me when playing as Wendy. I attacked Waldo and Abigail immediately charged at him and he showed a hurt animation. Then Waldo attacked Abigail with the Splumonkey biting attack, which doesn't do damage, but I saw that he can't fight in the description. Fix this if you can.

A couple game ruining bugs ive found.

1.) When you stash items in him and take them out it still shows in his inventory and in yours. If you try to drop the ones in his or your stash it still shows, only i found to get rid of the second stash(which is only a.dup image of the original) is by putting it together.

2.) When doing the above or even stashing certain items, once you take them out they disappear

3.) He does pick pickable objects like you mentioned but they dont go into either inventory so hes just wasting objects

4.) If he picks a hat up off the ground and wears it you cant get it back

Besides these thing its a pretty cool mod

can you actually take the hat off... im playing as devon, the hunter... another mod... and he is wearing the bird that devon should have, and i cant seem to take it off... please help, this might be a bug

um is there spose to be a random chance of king kong sized waldo cause hes that big on one of my saves

First, I want to report a bug:  The game crashes for me when I attempt to open his inventory.  Not sure why, might be a clash with another mod because I've seen it work before but now, without fail, it crashes every time.  I don't feel like troubleshooting too much, but I figured I should mention it.

Another request I have is, apparently Waldo is noted for picking up everything.  I think it would be awesome if this was true.  He doesn't, in my mod version, pick up manure, guano, lightbulbs, harvest lightbulbs, thelucite, gems of any kind... etc.  If this is by design, then might I ask how I would change the mod to incorporate those things?  As well, if you could find a way to make a menu that could be opened somewhere in game to configure what Waldo will pick up, I think that would be awesome and ideal.

Other than that, Waldo is doing great.

Oh, one more thing:  I lost Waldo at one point, so I crafted another one of his eyebones.  After that, I found the other in my inventory (in a bag I hadn't realized I had).  Waldo stopped following me and started to act like other splemonkeys, minus the harassment and attempt to steal.  He just roamed around in relatively the same area.  As well, I had put Chester's eye bone in his inventory (when I had that part of the mod working).  So I lost Chester to the wandering Waldo as well.  Crazy game, but I think there should somehow be a limit on the eyebone crafting, a map marker for his eyebone if it gets dropped, and no way to lose Waldo if one wanders too far or he gets stuck.  Teleporting him just off screen of the player, for instance, might be a way to resolve the issue.

If I knew how to mod (and I can on other games but this modding language confuses me), I would simply send you a version with these additions to see what you think.  Since I don't, I have to write this tl message which will probably end with dr.  Regardless, there's some feedback.

Thank you for the awesome mod.  I like Waldo quite a bit already.  :)

can you actually take the hat off... im playing as devon, the hunter... another mod... and he is wearing the bird that devon should have, and i cant seem to take it off... please help, this might be a bug

I think for this one, a hat slot in his inventory would be nice.  That way the player could equip or unequp the hat directly.

I love Waldo!

Any chance for a update?

I love afros by the way, as you can see in my avatar :razz:

Just by name your my favourite modder, your mods are also amazing!

I love Waldo!

Any chance for a update?

I love afros by the way, as you can see in my avatar :razz:

Just by name your my favourite modder, your mods are also amazing!

open the info file in this mods folder and change the api from 5 to 4