• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Seems like cool!

It's a small, not very 'deep' mod and perhaps is should be rolled into something else, but I throw it out there for who wants it. :)

For part of the mod I'm making I used 1/0 as the durability for the armor. It says nan% under the armor. I'm pretty sure that's completely infinite, right?

For part of the mod I'm making I used 1/0 as the durability for the armor. It says nan% under the armor. I'm pretty sure that's completely infinite, right?

Could be, but dividing by zero might get you into trouble.  The game sometimes doesn't like a zero or nil value.

tehMug,

When they get the Snurtleshell armor base lua script fixed.  Would you be willing to add that armor set to your mod?

Could be, but dividing by zero might get you into trouble.  The game sometimes doesn't like a zero or nil value.

I haven't had any troubles with it so far!

Can anyone conferm that this does not seem to be working on the Thulcite Helms, it works fine on the armor though...

As it is a bit too powerfull for my taste, I tried to lower the resistance. I put 100 instead of 10000 but I have very strange % on the icons : kind of 9598%

Do you know how to fix it. I've never made a mod, but I'm trying to customize the mods I appreciate and that's not so easy :) Thank you for your help.

I was hoping this would have been updated for the current base game and the new expansion.  Thus far the auther hasn't been around I guess.

Hopefully the author comes back and updates their mods.

sry, i want to ask about, I was using Madman Fighting Pack, for the Golden Helmet, and Golden Armor, i would like make it inifnite like this mod, but i dont know how to modify it.

For golden sword, and other weapon, i using the infinite tool make it infnites, seem ok.

--[[ InfiniteArmor by tehMugwumpAs near infinite as needs be....   5 days of constant hound attacks drops less than 1%.  A little more interesting than just making it impervious to damage.--]]--PrefabFiles = {--	"goldarmor",--	"goldhelm",	--}local wilson_health = 150TUNING.ARMORGRASS = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMORWOOD = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMORMARBLE = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMORMARBLE_SLOW = 1.0 -- removes speed hitTUNING.ARMORRUINS = wilson_health *10000TUNING.ARMORSLURPER_SLOW_HUNGER = 1.0 -- removed hunger hitTUNING.ARMORSLURPER = wilson_health *10000TUNING.ARMOR_FOOTBALLHAT = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMOR_SLURTLEHAT = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMOR_BEEHAT = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMOR_SANITY = wilson_health *10000--TUNING.GOLDHELM = wilson_health *10000--TUNING.GOLDARMOR = wilson_health *10000