• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's good to see it back up, but I was wondering; my log suit, bee keeper's hat, and other damage mitigating gear still could break with this mod on, though stuff like my flower hat were fine, is that normal?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's good to see it back up, but I was wondering; my log suit, bee keeper's hat, and other damage mitigating gear still could break with this mod on, though stuff like my flower hat were fine, is that normal?

tehMiscellanies takes care of armor (and other things)

whats diff between nightmare and friendly

Nightmare = The Stuff of Nightmares update, Friendly = Moderately Friendly update.

Go for the "Friendly" update, it's more recent.

I have found a bug where having this mod enable makes it impossible to craft or even spawn in any of the Reign of Giants headware such as the Fashion melon, Rain hat, Cat cat and Icecube. Hopefully this will be fixed with the update to Reign of giants.

I have found a bug where having this mod enable makes it impossible to craft or even spawn in any of the Reign of Giants headware such as the Fashion melon, Rain hat, Cat cat and Icecube. Hopefully this will be fixed with the update to Reign of giants.

I don't think this modder will be updating it any longer, he's been inactive for a while. Unless someone's taking over the mod, I don't see it becoming usable for RoG.

I was hoping this would have been updated for the current base game and the new expansion.  Thus far the auther hasn't been around I guess.

Hopefully the author comes back and updates their mods.

I saw it was finally updated so I downloaded it but when it tried making anything from the reign of giants dlc, Wilson just says, "I can't do that." Is this just me or have they not been added to the mod yet?

I saw it was finally updated so I downloaded it but when it tried making anything from the reign of giants dlc, Wilson just says, "I can't do that." Is this just me or have they not been added to the mod yet?

I also met this problem, I think it is conflicted with some ROG items, the new dress in ROG are not infinite 

So Rain gear isn't infinite with this mod? I already tried crafting the Hat once and got the "I can't do that" text.

the mod have a problem whit eye brella hat

if the mod is installed can not create eye brella hat, I did not create it with
c_spawn console ("eyebrellahat", 1)