2 Screenshots

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

For part of the mod I'm making I used 1/0 as the durability for the armor. It says nan% under the armor. I'm pretty sure that's completely infinite, right?

Could be, but dividing by zero might get you into trouble.  The game sometimes doesn't like a zero or nil value.

Share this comment

As it is a bit too powerfull for my taste, I tried to lower the resistance. I put 100 instead of 10000 but I have very strange % on the icons : kind of 9598%

Do you know how to fix it. I've never made a mod, but I'm trying to customize the mods I appreciate and that's not so easy :) Thank you for your help.

Share this comment

I was hoping this would have been updated for the current base game and the new expansion.  Thus far the auther hasn't been around I guess.

Hopefully the author comes back and updates their mods.

Share this comment

sry, i want to ask about, I was using Madman Fighting Pack, for the Golden Helmet, and Golden Armor, i would like make it inifnite like this mod, but i dont know how to modify it.

For golden sword, and other weapon, i using the infinite tool make it infnites, seem ok.

--[[ InfiniteArmor by tehMugwumpAs near infinite as needs be....   5 days of constant hound attacks drops less than 1%.  A little more interesting than just making it impervious to damage.--]]--PrefabFiles = {--	"goldarmor",--	"goldhelm",	--}local wilson_health = 150TUNING.ARMORGRASS = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMORWOOD = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMORMARBLE = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMORMARBLE_SLOW = 1.0 -- removes speed hitTUNING.ARMORRUINS = wilson_health *10000TUNING.ARMORSLURPER_SLOW_HUNGER = 1.0 -- removed hunger hitTUNING.ARMORSLURPER = wilson_health *10000TUNING.ARMOR_FOOTBALLHAT = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMOR_SLURTLEHAT = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMOR_BEEHAT = wilson_health*10000TUNING.ARMOR_SANITY = wilson_health *10000--TUNING.GOLDHELM = wilson_health *10000--TUNING.GOLDARMOR = wilson_health *10000

Share this comment